Heated Competition

"Oh no..." Fidlar whispered to ESFJself, "What have I done?! What the hell have I dome?"
As the group bid their farewells to FiSeashell, FeNia began to explain the segment.

"Next up," FeNia dragged large, heavy cubes covered in curtains to the center of the room, "each of you will stand here and demonstrate your morning routine for us." FeNia removed the curtains, to reveal a bed, a mock-up bathroom, closet, desk, and a limited-edition pheasant-filled peasant standee.
"WOAAAAHHH, THAT'S EPIC! I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW EVERYONE MY MORNING ROUTINE! THEY'RE GONNA KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO GET," NiTen licked INTJ's fingers and touched INTJ's hair, "ALL OF THIS," NiTen clicked INTJ's tongue.
NeFina looked over in INTJ's direction uncomfortably.

"My goodness, oh my, it's," Fidlar continued narrating to ESFJself, "It's really happening. They're genuinely their opposite types. NiTen is an ESFP and NeFina is an ISTJ. What have I done?!" Fidlar began to question ESFJ's actions, now realizing how strange this new, permanent situation truly was.
"Does anyone hear something," NiFelicia asked, "I CAN ALWAYS HEAR," INFJ added, "cause I'm fully aware of everything going on around me."
"Yeah, it sounds like someone is talking," NeFina cornmealed nonchalantly.

"Uh oh," Fidlar whispered, "They can hear me!"
Quickly, Fidlar slid away, now camouflaging with the pastel pink pear walls.

"First contestant," FeNia won back the group's attention, "is TiSen. I hope this act is enTiSen, TiSen. I'd love to see how you impersonate me."
TiSen waddled up to the stage, as ISTP grabbed the jumpy car horn mic from FeNia and put it around ISTP's tomato neck.

"Ahhhhhh," ISTP proclaimed, pretending to get out of bed. "Rise and shine, beautiful world! When I wake up, the first thing I do is check my phone and respond to all my amazing friends. I can't forget to fill their days with joy, letting them know how much I love and appreciate them, and well, maybe I'll check up on the latest gossip too. I don't care all too much about Sideshow Bob's eyebrow pluck sweater, but I do care that the wart on Maddie's nose was a communist. Anyway, next I'll –
"You're eliminated, TiSen," FeNia gluesticked, "It was very stereotypical and rambley. An ENFJ would focus more on the matter at hand. The part about showing appreciation toward your friends was wonderful, but you definitely waffled after that. Don't yackety-yak so much about random topics."
"Really? That's what all of my ENFJ friends are like," TiSen mooed.

"Yes, and that's called generalizing," FeNia faxed. "But you did a great job up until this point, TiSen! Thank you for being here with us today," FeNia motioned over for a hug, to which TiSen reluctantly agreed to.

"Now," FeNia announced after TiSen had scurried out from the roof, "the next competitor will be NiTen."

"WOOOOOOOOOOOO," NiTen flung ESFPself on the stage, practically throwing ESFPself into the bed.
Grapefruit Monkey Tails Stole My Heart blasted on full volume, along with NiTen's singing, as FeNia covered ENFJ's ears.

"YEEEEEEEEAH, BOIIIII. There it is, my sexy alarm," NiTen turned off the blaring brouhaha, as the cacophony had popped the sickles out of everyone's cells.

"WHEN I WAKE UP," NiTen joyously sang, "I check myself out in the mirror," ESFP oinked out the finger guns, winking at ESFPself, "then I slick back my hair and check my phone. I usually have over a thousand notifications in the morning, so I make sure I'm attending all of the parties, blind dates, and clubbing events this week. Then I make my way to the toilet and, hey! The hell you doin'? I mean, if you really want to see, then," NiTen jokingly sat on the toilet, still in ESFP's merry Andrews, of course, and jumped off seconds later, passing the sink and making out with the pheasant peasant standee.
"Oh, right. Sometimes I don't have time to wash my hands. I have a busy day ahead of me," NiTen chortled.

"ABOODEEDADDASKADOOBADOODOODADOO," NiTen yodeled as INTJ whipped out a microwave from INTJ's hind pocket, placing a hibiscus watered cabbage patch Laczab in it covered with aluminum foil.
"HEY!" FeNia ran over with the fire extinguisher as smoke started to arise. "NiTen... You almost caused a fire in here."
"Oh, well it is pretty realistic," NiTen shrugged and twirled, casually continuing.

"OH! It's my phone," ESFP chuckled.
"Heya, Albert! How was the date yesterday?"
After finishing the fake phone call, NiTen began to make ESFP's way to the closet.

"And now," NiTen pollutioned, "I choose my outfit for the day, so," NiTen began to take off ESFP's shirt.
"Woah, woah, woah! Okay, that's enough," FeNia ran over to the stage.

"NiTen, please. Keep the shirt on. You've passed, okay? That was good, too good. That was one hot performance. Burning hot. You're still in. Alright, next we're going to have-
"Thank you, FeNia. I mean, I don't know how it wouldn't be. I'll proudly rep my type any day."
FeNia crowed in response.
"Fantastic," ENFJ smiled, "Okay, our next contestant will be NeFina."
NeFina walked up to the stage, slowly but surely, watching ISTJ's every step.

"Hello," ISTJ Marty-beed. "Today, I'll be showing you my average morning routine," ISTJ got into the bed, pulling the cover over ISTJself, just enough to touch the chinny chin-chin. "I usually wake up around 6:30 AM each morning. A bright and early start to my day helps me finish all of the work on my list, as well as ensure I've attended to everything I planned the night prior." ISTJ got up from the bed, "afterward, I make my bed, then I'm on my way to the bathroom but of course, that's not something I'd want you to see. I'd never want anyone seeing me on the toilet."

After pretending to use the restroom," NeFina scalloped, "I'll have myself some breakfast, preferably Quaker Oats with a side of cauliflower juice. I'll then choose my outfit, a white button up with a black blazer and grey bottoms. I'll pair them with my black flats, it's not too much of a complicated ordeal. I'll make my way to class, work, wherever it is I need to be, and address my duties. That's about all."

"HAHA," NiTen cackled, "you said duties! Why don't you have some fun? That sounds terribly dull."
"NiTen," FeNia glared disapprovingly.

"What on earth have I created?" Fidlar smirked from the walls.

As the contest continued, FeNia had eliminated three more members: FeSippycup, for being too personable for an INTP, SeFin, who forgot to wash ESFP's hands, which an INTJ would never allow to happen, and NiFelicia, who chose to meditate as part of INFJ's morning routine.