𝚁𝙸𝙿 𝚁𝙾𝙰𝙲𝙷 | LIVE

"DID YOU GUYS HEAR IT" The white skinned screamed in excitement.

TaylorWhiteTv :
YOUUU MADE IT SIS

RapidWhores :
BITCHH GET THAT CLOUT

XXXlover :
YOU LUCKY SON OF A BITCH

LilacMaze :
Was that really even you ?

TRat :
I watch all your lives .. where did that audio come from ?

She pushed her titties up in her bra looking at the camera.

"Well too start, YESSS BITCHHHH THATS REALLY MEEE" She said still star struck. Her voice, her moaning .. was on a XXXTENTACION ft SKI MASK THE SLUMPGOD TRACK.

"Secondly, I did a private show a few weeks ago and I guess the person behind the screen was him" She blushed at the thought. The XXXTENTACION watched her masturbate and thought she sounded so good he put it on a song. She smiled at the camera putting the song on and begun removing articles of clothing.

"COCAINE FOR MY BREAKFAST"

"HOLD THAT PISTOLE AMBIDEXTROUS"

"PUSSY BOY TALK RECKLESS HE GONE END UP IN A STRECHER" She danced around her pink led light room. Swinging her top in the air like a school girl.

HEROINFATHER :
glad to see your enjoying it

If it was even possible her smile grew bigger and brighter.

"I fucken love it" She said in the most genuine tone.

777OopsIFuxkedYaBitch
sent 100 chips 💵

RapidWhores
sent 2000 chips 💵

THESLUMPGOD
sent 20000 chips 💵

HEROINFATHER
sent 50000 chips 💵

She began to squeal in excitement. Her job has its pros and cons but this outweighed any possible con she could think of. She had finally made it.

"We should meet up" She said speaking into the camera. She knew it was a long shot but still worth a try.

GoryWhory 1 message

HEROINFATHER
When ?

Vixen smiled too herself. Continuing to tease her active watchers but not reveal too much. Only time she got real up and personal was on special events and in private chats. Her goodies weren't free.

GoryWhory has ended the live

VIXEN LAUBLOOD STRIPS TOO RIP ROACH

90% 👍 | 10% 👎

Tags : #RIPROACH#GORYWHORY #XXXTENTACION
#THESLUMPGOD
#VIXENLAUBLOOD #SENDTHEMDAMNCHIPS #CLOUT #IMADEITWHORES
#MYMOANSSLAPBITCH