𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴 | REAL LIFE

"Your so beautiful" Jahseh said stroking Lauren's face and sitting her phone down.

"Not as beautiful as you" She said smiling.

"Lauren" Jahseh said looking the girl in her eyes. She looked down at the bubbling water .. Jahsehs stare being too intimidating.

"Hm" She said still avoiding eye contact. He simply looked at her.

"Take this off" He said pointing to her bathing suit top. She turnt her head to the side confused.

"I didn't stutter" He said waiting for her to follow instructions. As always she gave in not asking many more questions, just unclipping the article of clothing and passing it to him.

"Now get out the water" He said standing up off the pool side. Lauren moved slowly getting out the water. Jahseh of course has seen Lauren naked billions of times at this point but she still felt a bit insecure about it.

"Take these off too" He said bitting his lip and running his finger along the waistband of her bathing suit bottoms. She as always did what was asked of her. He smiled looking at her naked body.

"You so perfect" He said picking her up and carrying her to their room. They exchanged a fiery kiss both aggressively fighting for dominance. Jahseh then threw her on the bed. She just laid there as Jahseh ripped his clothes off. The look of lust overtook his eyes. Lauren layed there awkwardly, admittedly her mind had wondered to how she was extremely cold being that she'd just gotten out the water and her body was still wet. The girls thoughts where however cut short when Jahseh lowered himself to her and started sucking on her neck. He lightly dragged his tongue against her neck , pecking and sucking slowly.

"Baby" Lauren moaned out opening her legs so Jahseh had better access.

"So eager" He said chuckling aligning himself with her and puting her leg on his shoulder. He slowly pushed himself inside of her. Her letting out a agonizing groan still unuse to his size. Jahseh worked his way in , doing small thrust as Lauren once again got use to his big length.

"Deeper" She said throwing her head back. He did as told , pushing more of himself into the fragile girl and speeding up. He sucked on her breast, writing his name in hickeys. He continued to tear up her insides for about 5 more minutes before the feeling just became to much for her.

"Daddy" Lauren whimpered trying to back away from Jahseh. He wasn't having none of it , pulling her waist back to him and slamming in her roughly grabbing her hair.

"Good girls don't run" He said continuously hitting her g spot. She opened her mouth, nothing but moans escaping from it. Jahseh looked at Lauren as she continued to reach euphoria, letting a string of spit drip onto her tongue. She cummed as if it was almost timed. Jahseh continued going though.

"Who"

"Said"

"You"

"Could"

"Cum" he grunted in between his upbeat deep strokes. Lauren at this point felt like she was gonna die from this new feeling. She couldn't stop cumming, rumor has it she cummed 78 times that night.

T I M E S K I P

The two lovebirds fucked through the night, doing well over seven positions. Lauren was all stretched and fucked out and Jahseh felt like the man.

"You know you my fucking wife now right" Jahseh said rubbing Lauren's ass as she played with his chest.

"Jah" He shushed her before she could even start.

"You boutta be having my babies too" Jahseh said chuckling thinking about all the times he nutted in her tonight.

"The only thing I'll be having is a abortion" Lauren said giggling and laughing even harder noticing jahsehs now turnt up face.

"If you kill my kid, on my momma ima fuck your whole world up" He said kissing her forehead. She just looked at him.

"Now get some rest baby momma, we got things to do later" He said stroking her hair and before you know it you could hear light snores coming from Lauren's mouth.

______
So .. how was my smut ????