𝙹𝙰𝙿𝙰𝙽 | REAL LIFE

"Jahseh KYOTO" Lauren said taking in the scenery.

"I told you baby .. I was gonna show you things" He said smiling at the slim girl. Her face lit up as she twirled around.

"You know .. I've never actually been on a vacation much less to JAPAN" She engulfing him in a big hug. He returned, something about seeing Laurens face light every time
she was happy made his heart skip a beat. She started to cry. He looked down at her puzzled for a moment.

"Babygirl why are you crying" He said taking a strain of her hair and tucking it behind her ear.

"Because no ones ever done something this nice for me" She said letting out the ugliest cry holding Jahseh tighter.

T I M E S K I P

"Jahseh this is beautiful" Lauren said opening the door to the cabin they'd be staying in for the next few days.

"You didn't have to" She admiring the beautiful living room.

"Only the best for you my love" He said smiling at her.

"I don't even wanna touch anything, I'm scared I might ruin something" She said chuckling, standing awkwardly in the middle of the living room.

"How about I go heat up the pool and you put your things in our room and you come meet me" He said eyeing the girl. She grinned.

"Pool? .. Jahseh how much money did you spend" Lauren said feeling her toes curl. She hated when anyone spent money on her other than her obvious line of work. Lauren wasn't a fan of anyone speeding any type of money on her that she wasn't sure how the hell she was gonna give back.

"Stop worrying and go do what I said" Jahseh said in a stern tone. Jahseh couldn't lie and say he didn't spend a pretty penny on renting this place for their stay but he didn't care. She was worth more than all this.

"What are you standing there for, I said now" Jahseh said in the same stern tone snapping Lauren out her thoughts. She grabbed her bag wondering in the direction she figured there room would be. Jahseh just stood there realizing he'd been a little too harsh to Lauren for no reason. Grabbing his carryon he took the .20 mg xanax bottle out his bag. Popping one of the white pills and going along about his business.
___________
Okay so 2 things, here's the cabin (you can imagine it anyway you want but this is sorta the layout)

___________Okay so 2 things, here's the cabin (you can imagine it anyway you want but this is sorta the layout)

and 2 , the next chapter will be an Instagram post the chapter after that will take place directly after the post was posted (just remember to keep this in mind)