𝙴𝚇 𝙱𝙸𝚃𝙲𝙷 | REAL LIFE

Jahseh stormed in Lauren's apartment. She just looked up at him and giggled.

"Hi jah"She said with a wide smile. This infuriated him.

"DONT HI JAH ME. YOU TOLD MY EX BITCH WE WAS FUCKING" Jahseh said inching closer too her trying not too lose control.

"The bitch seemed like she wanted to hear it" Lauren said giggling. Jahseh could no longer control himself, he grapped the frail girl by her neck and looked deep into her eyes. 

"Have you been snorting" Jahseh continued too study the girls eyes. She avoided eye contact.

"ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION" He said tightening his grip on her neck.

"No Jahseh I'm not a fucken cokehead" Lauren chocked out.

"So then what the fuck are you on" He said roughly letting her go making her head hit the cushion on the couch extremely hard.

"That fucken hurt you know" She said rubbing her head and looking up at him.

"I don't give a damn" He said pacing back and forth.

"Let's see, I've been drinking , smoking. Ouu I took a perc" She said giggling once again. She stood up off the couch almost unable to carry her own weight.

"We should dance" Lauren said picking up the sides of her shirt and twirling around.

"SIT THE FUCK DOWN" Jahseh yelled. He hadn't signed up for this shit.

"Jesus you don't gotta be so loud" She said lifelessly falling onto the couch.

"If you weren't so clearly intoxicated I'd fuck your guts up for lying too my ex. But it's obvious your in no state of consent" He said face palming. Lauren just giggled.

"Sir your funny" She said laughing harder. Jahseh had never seen Lauren like this. He had no idea what to do.

"LAUREN LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN"

"LAUREN ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION"

"LAUREN LAUREN LAUREN"

"I'm starting too think you like me" She said letting out a snort before blacking out.

———-
1 was too leave the chapter the way I wrote it and 2 would have been a smut 😭 better luck next time y'all