𝚂𝚄𝙸𝙲𝙸𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 | REAL LIFE

"Lauren" Jahseh said calling out for his lover.

"Hello" He said trying to remain positive thinking maybe she's sleep. Jahseh shakily walked threw his home, he knew something wasn't right. He had finally made it to his room, with still no sign of Lauren. He looked around, the bed still as perfect as when she made it this morning.

"Lauren Im not playing with you" He said noticing his always open bathroom door was now closed. He made his way to the door opening it slowly and what he saw was heart renching.

T I M E S K I P

Jahseh paisted back and forth, anxiety ridden. He was infatuated with Lauren, some may even call it obsessive, he was so angry at himself for not seeing the signs. Jahseh knew the girl was struggling, he knew she had a lot on her plate. But this .. this didn't make no sense.

"You must be Ms.Vixen's boyfriend" The doctor said finding jahseh.

"Her fiancé" He corrected knowing that was a lie.

"My apologizes sir, Lauren is stable" The doctor said making jahseh let out a sigh of relief. Lauren had brought so much light to jahsehs life in such a short amount of time he'd lose his mind if he lost her.

"But , had you not found her when you did she would have died of a seizure" He said giving jahseh chills. His normally empty heart filled with something in that moment.

"The amount of Viladone found in her system was surely lethal, we'll be keeping her on a 72 hour suicide hold but your allowed to go visit her for a few hours" The doctor said walking away leaving jahseh in his thoughts. He'd knew what it was but hearing the word. Suicide was all to familiar for him. He shook off the thoughts running to Lauren's room.

"Hey jah" Lauren said lowly without opening her eyes. She'd knew none of her family would care if she'd fallen off the earth so the only logical person it could be was him. Plus like a weirdo she'd memorized the sound of his steps.

"Why" was all he could get out.

"Jah please" Lauren said weakly with her eyes still closed. He grabbed her hand laying a soft kiss on it.

"Why Lauren" He said still in shock.. his Lauren had really tried to take her own life.

"Have you seen what they've been saying about me" She said letting out a deep breathe.

"I get called a whore , a slut , white trash .. there's literally hate pages dedicated to me" she said feeling the tears well up in her eyes.

"So not only does the whole fucken entire world hate me for fucken nothing, I can't go outside without hearing your fucken cheating on me and you this and you that. I have social anxiety to a fucken t , I can't even walk to my car without somebody fucken watching me" Lauren said letting go of jahsehs hand and continuing to silently cry. Jahseh just listened, he'd known Lauren was struggling with the spotlight of being a new mainstream artists girlfriend but he hadn't known it was that bad. Truthfully he thought she was dragging it, I mean Lauren's mind often played tricks on her and she was a bit overdramatic in his opinion. Now he was blaming himself.

"I'm sorry" He said looking down at his toes.

"It's not your fault, i love you .. I just didn't know what I was getting myself into" Jahsehs phone beeped. He looked at it quickly , turning it around making sure Lauren hadn't seen. Her eyes were still closed as tears slowly continued to fall down her face.

"Your leaving me ain't you" Jahseh said slipping his phone in his pocket, staring at Lauren as all the emotion slowly faded from his body.

"Jahseh" Lauren said slowly turning to face him. She was met with his cold stare.

"Jahseh this isn't your fault" She said taking his hand again.

"Promise me you'll get that out your head. I'm not gonna leave you .. never. We're in this together" Lauren said sweetly smiling at her lover. She'd had a long day and the last thing she wanted was to cause anybody loneliness.. she'd had enough of that threw her own life.

"Promise" He said kissing her forehead.