𝙵**𝙺𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳 | REAL LIFE

"You know you can sit down right" Jahseh said looking at a clearly uncomfortable Lauren.

"It's fine" She said looking around his gigantic living room.

"Lauren sit down" He said sternly. Lauren just stared at Jahseh with disgust. The nerve of him she thought.

"No" She said staring at him tired of his games.

"Lauren please" Jahseh said letting out a sigh.

"Either you start talking or I leave" Lauren said standing her ground.

"I'm sorry" was all Jahseh could muster. He stood up walking towards her.

"I'm so fucken sorry" He said staring at the frail girl.

"Every time I have something new she comes .. and fucks it up" He said letting his head hang. Lauren just stared at him with no sympathy.

"And you let her jahseh" Lauren said picking his head up too look at her.

"You messed us up before we could even begin" Lauren said stroking his face maintaining eye contact.

"Let me make it up too you" He said connecting there lips. Lauren slowly melted into the kiss. They both fought for dominance in a slow heated tongue exchange.

"Let me please you" He said disconnecting there lips and pushing Lauren onto the nearest love seat.

"Here" She questioned.

"Right here .. so every time I sit on these couches I never forget" Jahseh said getting on his knees and pulling down her pants roughly. She winced at the new air exposed to her freshly shaved body.

"No underwear" He questioned grinning. He slowly kissed up her thighs maintaining the eye contact. He took his time, dragging his tongue towards her throbbing core.

"Your teasing" Lauren whined. She was visibly frustrated with his paste.

"I want you to know how much I appreciate you" He said slowly placing a kiss on her throbbing core.

"I want you to know how much I wanna value you" He said making out with her core. Slowly dragging his tongue across her slits. Lauren moaned throwing her head back.

"Uh" It was like music too Jahsehs ears. He never loved a sound as much as he loved hearing her moans. Jahseh slowly spread her folds taking in the site.

"So pretty" He smiled.

"So pink" Lauren's face grew heated as Jahseh began attacking her clitoris. Lauren pushed his head closer. He wasn't just simply eating her out, he was devouring her as if she was his last meal.

"Jah" She moaned dragging out the jah. Her legs began to shake as he ate her like there was no tomorrow. He slowly pushed his finger in her as winced at the pain cumming instantly.

"Turn around for daddy" Lauren did as told. Turning around and leaning towards the edge of the couch. He ripped her shirt off, please to find she also wasn't wearing a bra.

"Jahseh" He hushed her as he slowly slid in. Lauren loud out a deathly moan. Jahseh hadnt even really got more than the tip in yet.

"Fuckk" He said feeling her tight gushy insides around him. His mind was far. At that point it was fuck world. He pushed deeper into Lauren. Each inch she let out one of her infamous moans.

"Be gentle" Lauren barely got out as Jahseh began slowly stroking.

"Don't worry, daddy's got you" Jahseh said fondling with her left breast as she began to ease into it. He sped up his strokes as she began to throw it back on him. For a petite woman Lauren sure did know how to move her body.

"JAHH" Lauren moaned before Jahseh sent a blow to her ass.

"What's my name" He said as he sped up strokes and wrapped her hair around his hand. He sent another blow.

"what's my fucken name" Jahseh said continuously hitting her g spot.

"Dadd" She barely got out before she buried her head in the couch cushion. He yanked her hair revealing a sweaty fucked out Lauren.

"I wanna hear you" Jahseh said as Lauren began to lightly shake clenching around him.

"Uh"

"Uh"

"Ah" Lauren let out one last death moan before fully cumming on jahsehs dick. He followed soon after riding out his organism and pulling out. He watched as his and her cum dripped out of her. She was a panting mess. Jahseh slowly sucked whatever he could out of her then pulled her into a kiss.

Time skip

Jahseh had showered a visbly sore Lauren and they just laid there. Simply touching each other, it was a oddly deep moment but it hadn't been sexual. They were just admiring each other.

"Lauren, your special" Jahseh said to a half asleep fucked out Lauren.

"Just because I fuck you that don't mean I trust" Lauren said unable to keep her eyes open.

"I don't" She said before letting out light snores.

_______
Okay so be honest how was this smut .. I don't think I'm that good at smuts but hey let me know. Also yes I lowkey have a daddy kink but mind the business that pays you 😛. And last but not least how are y'all liking this story so far ? I need honest opinions (don't be scared too hurt my feels). Anyways I love you guys and thanks for reading.