𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙳𝚉𝙾𝙽𝙴 | REAL LIFE

"You remember when I said let me show you things" He says wrapping his arms around me.

"Mhm"I say turning around to face him. Jahseh by no means was my boyfriend. We were just .. I'm not sure .. comfortable, I guess you could say.

"Let's go on a trip" He said staring me in my eyes. I blushed internally.

"What do you have in mind" I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Now wait a minute" He says chuckling biting my lip causing me too giggle.

"It's a surprise" He said once again laughing that beautiful laugh of his. I can't lie when I say I was addicted to Jahseh. He was by far the worse addiction I had developed thus far.

"But jah" I say pouting. I wasn't much of a surprise person.

"Vro don't worry about it, just worry about getting out this tight ass little gown" He said running his hand up and down my thigh.

"Jahseh I already told you" I says swatting his hand.

"We're friends, me and you will never work .. you proved that to me before I even gave you a chance" I say looking at a obviously frustrated Jahseh. He traces up my thigh and grips my hair.

"What I don't make you feel good" He said continuing to slightly yank on my hair.

"Your so wet for daddy" He whispered slowly dragging his finger up my core. I bit my lip realizing what I was doing.

"Move Jahseh" I say lightly pushing him off me. He just steps back and sighing.

"You don't wanna be with me and you refuse to be friends with benefits" He said letting his head hang.

"How the fuck I'm suppose to get whats mines" He says earning a chuckle out of me.

"I was never yours to begin with Jahseh, just as you was never mines" I say picking his head up as he stared at me with lust. My mind was telling me this was the right decision but my vagina was calling me all types of stupid.

"The first time although the best sex I've ever had shouldn't have happened. We're better off as homies" I say lightly punching his shoulder.

"It's the only sex you've ever had" He says pulling me closer. The material of my night gown was so thin I might as well just been naked.

"Yeah and I give you a 10 out of 10 would recommend" i say chucking as he runs his hands up and down along my side.

"We don't have to fuck" he said pulling my dress up.

"Then why are you" he just shushes me pulling the thin material over my head. Jahseh just stares at me. Taking me all in.

"Come lay with me" He said guiding me into his bedroom. Jahseh had me under some spell. I could never say no. He laid down and pulled me on top of him. I could feel the soft cotton of his shirt against my naked breast.

"You so soft" He said rubbing my lower back. I straddled him comfortably ignoring his rising boner through his shorts.

"Just let me hold you for the night" He said rubbing my bear ass as my wetness started to build up.

"Goodnight Jahseh" i say as he continued to rub my bear bottom.

"Goodnight vixen"