𝚆𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻 | REAL LIFE

"Jahseh"Lauren said looking up at her partner. She knew it wasnt gonna be easy breaking this news but as much as she didnt want to she had to.

"Yes" He said looking down at her and playing with her hair.

"Something happened in the hospital and I didn't tell you" Jahseh sat up. He looked at Lauren for a long while. In the back of his mind he knew that if it was what he thought it was .. although he had no right .. he was gonna lose it.

"What are you talking about" He said now slightly grilling Lauren. She felt the change in his demeanor instantly .. I mean they where just laying together.

"Jahseh I was in the hospital , why would I cheat on you while I'm in the damn hospital" Lauren said dismissing Jahsehs absurd thoughts making his face relax.

"Exactly, anyways I have um" Lauren paused and took a deep breathe. She knew it would break jahsehs heart.

"Your pregnant?" He said tilting his head.

"NO .. CAN YOU LET ME FINISH" Lauren said out of frustration. She was already fumbling over her words and him cutting her off wasn't making anything better.

"I have ckd" She said but it came out mostly as a whisper.

"Ck what" Jahseh said confused.

"Jahseh I have stage 3 chronic kidney disease" Lauren said letting the tears fall from her eyes. Jahseh just stayed quiet , taking the information in.

"Is it curable" he said silently , unable to face her.

"No, only thing we can do is try to stop it from getting worse" Jahseh grabbed Lauren and held her tight. He silently cried.

"It's okay, I'm here now and that's all that matters" She said rubbing his back and trying to stop her own tears.

"I just got you, we just started .. I can't lose you" He said holding her like they'd never see one another again.

"Baby it's not 100% I'm gonna die, they have treatments and all I can hope for is that one works to prolong my life" She said wiping his tears.

"Lauren you already don't take care of yourself, I see you always getting drunk or popping pills .." He said lowly in a stern voice.

"Jahseh please don't" Lauren was tired of hearing about her issues with drugs and drinking. This was one of the reasons her and her family had been estrange now.

"No, all you do is drink into oblivion .. you just tried to kill yourself .. this must be what karma looks like" He said harshly as she let him go. His words hurt her.

"SO I JUST TOLD YOU IM FUCKEN DYING AND YOU THINK THIS IS THE BEST TIME TO TRY AND GIVE ME A FUCKEN INTERVENTION" Lauren said lashing out.

"Stop yelling" Jahseh said calmly. Lauren was in no mood to hear it tho.

"YOU JUST BASICALLY TOLD ME THATS WHAT THE FUCK I GET LIKE YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ME" Lauren said in disbelief repeating the words to herself.

"FUCK YOU" Lauren said walking away from Jahseh. He grabbed the back of her neck and span her around. She crashed into his chest. He squeezed the back of her neck lightly.

(365 dni tease 🌝)

"IM FUCKEN OBSESSED WITH YOU LAUREN. HOW THE FUCK DONT YOU SEE THAT. I WATCH EVERYTHING YOU DO, I KNOW SHIT ABOUT YOU THAT HAVENT EVEN TOLD ME"

"OF COURSE I FUCKEN CARE ABOUT YOU, IF I DIDNT TRUST YOU ME YOUD FUCKEN KNOW" Jahseh said yelling in Lauren's face. Tears started falling from her eyes.

"Im sorry" He said releasing who he was talking to. Jahseh was harsh and tried to be the exact opposite with Lauren. Lauren was sensitive which didn't really make any sense since she was also pretty mean.

"I'll be in the kitchen" Lauren said once again walking away from jahseh.

______
🌝 y'all I think this book almost done ..
youngdaggerchxck77 🖤 this is for you since your always pushing me to update .. I love you 💕