𝙿𝙾𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽 | REAL LIFE

2 M O N T H S  L A T E R

"How does it feel being the xxxtentacions girlfriend" Paparazzi asked swarming me. I rushed to my car, I knew Jahseh would be mad I went out and hadn't told or brought anyone with me but I was so tired of feeling like I was a child.

"Do you really think he's gonna be loyal to you unlike with Geneva ?" One paparazzi asked and I turnt up my face. Jahseh and me had a unexplainable bond , i was falling for him fast and heavy but it was always something. He blew up so fast after we got together , I was thrown into a world I knew nothing about. He had all eyes on him and it just never worked out for me. My feelings were never took into consideration, it's so hard trying to be happy in what's suppose to be this new fresh relationship when you hear tabloids and shaderooms telling you the person you knew was no good for you is really out being no good for you.

"Watch your fucken mouth" I muttered pushing the camera out my face and getting into my car. I wasn't famous , he was .. I never sat there and acted like I was but I guess people didn't realize that. They had no right swarming me like I was a celebrity, like I was the one doing all these big things. It was all him, it was jahsehs world and I was just living in it.

T I M E  S K I P

"LAUREN GET IN HERE" Jahseh yelled before I can even really get in the house. I took off my shoes and put my bag down walking into the kitchen. Mentally rolling my eyes at what was to come

"Where were you" He said arms crossed looking fed up.

"I was out" I say letting out a sigh. I knew it wasn't jahsehs fault, he was amazing and he deserved all this spot light that he had worked for over the past 2 months but it just wasn't for me. I didn't do anything to deserve the attention I was getting , all I literally did was date a rapper, the fascination these weirdos had with me I just couldn't understand.

"Lauren you never fucken follow instructions" Jahseh said threw gritted teeth.

"How hard is it to let somebody know where your going so one of us can accompany you" He said rubbing his temples. I was never one to snap on Jahseh, give him a little sass maybe but full blown snap, I'm not even gonna sugar coat it I was way to scared to snap on Jahseh but in that very moment I had enough.

"YOUR MY BOYFRIEND NOT MY FATHER, I CAN GO ANYWHERE I WANT WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE BECAUSE IM FUCKEN GROWN" I said yelling to the top of my lungs. Ever since Jahseh and me went public things haven't been .. well the easiest. I know he does it for my safety & I mean myself included, us x fans can be a hand full but this is to much. I'm grown, I don't need a baby sitter. Everywhere I go either him or his security is down my throat. I didn't sign up for this, this isn't my type of life.

"Lauren who the fuck are you talking to like that" Jahseh said glaring at me. I let out deep breathes trying to calm myself down.

"Watch your tone" He said making me turn my face up at him. We don't really argue anymore so I just decided to leave it alone.

"You know what Jahseh, just leave me alone" I said turning to walk out the kitchen before he grabbed my arm pulling me into his chest.

"You know I only do the things I do because I want you to be safe" He said looking me deep into my eyes. Under his gaze I always felt nervous. I was the big bad wolf till he looked me in my eyes, it was like he put me in a trans, I could never keep eye contact with him.

"Jahseh I'm not a little girl, I didn't sign up for this" I say looking at my toes.

"I have my own life besides you, I haven't even been making any money since we've gotten together" I say laying my head against his chest as he held me.

"If your hinting that your leaving me, your not .. we just got together and I told you, you don't ever gotta worry about shit like that ever again .. I got us" He said kissing my forehead. I just soaked in the moment for a minute, if it wasn't one thing so far it was another.

"Jahseh I refuse to depend on you. Yes we're together but you aren't my bank. You work hard for your money, the way you go and you put your all into your music, into whatever side project your doing .. you deserve it and I refuse to leech off of you just because your my famous boyfriend. I've done whatever I gotta do to get out my own since a young age Jahseh, I don't depend on anybody because everyone always leaves me" I said as Jahseh grabbed a patch of my hair tightly and tilted my head back so I could look at him.

"What's mines is yours, don't ever feel like your asking for to much, ima always have us .. both of us regardless. I know it's hard right now .. shit Im new to this too but we gon adjust and get threw it together"

"I'm never gonna leave you okay, daddy loves his baby" he said looking me in the eyes, his hand still tightly gripping my hair.

"Daddy loves you" He said placing a light peck on my lips, followed by several more.

"Promise" I said finally giving in.

"Promise"
____
I don't know if I'm keeping this chapter 😔 I rewrote it like 3 times and I'm still not sure if I like it, ehh how do you guys feel about it ?