𝙽𝙰𝚂𝚃𝚈𝙽𝙰𝚂𝚃𝚈 | LIVE

Notification: GoryWhory is now live

Would you like too join ?
Yes No

"MY BABIES" Vixen said adjusting her camera.

"I feel like I haven't been live in so long" She said reading comments.

RapidWhores :
Ever since you became cool with X 😑

ScaryTeary :
You better be doing something special

LilacMaze :
Stop hanging out with X , we missed you

LovelyPeach :
Heyyy babyy

Vixen ignored the comments about X and continued her live. She slowly removed her slik slim robe backing up so the camera could see her full body.

"Don't worry babies I'm gonna take care of you" She said whispering too the screen.

Random1 :
Why is the chips not working

TaylorWhiteTv :
Why I can't send chips

"Cause tonight is on the house" She said turning around bending over in the front of screen, exposing herself too her audience. Vixen than took 2 fingers spreading her pussy lips.

"Y'all enjoying the view" She said giggling still with her ass in the air.

HEROINFATHER :
So you don't see me calling you

Vixen then turned too the side so the camera could see what she was doing. She spit on her two fingers and brought them back too her vagina. She slowly dragged them along her folds letting out a slight moan as her clit throbbed.

"Uh" She let out quickly. Turning back around so they had a better view of the action. She sliding up her paste biting her lip.

"Yall like that" She said slowing down and letting her clit pulsate on the monitor.

Trat :
No way

ScaryTeary :
I'm already boutta nut

She slowly stuck a finger inside her, hissing lowly at the mix of pain and pleasure. She continued forcing the finger in as she snapped up and let out a loud moan. She closed her eyes and pictured him.

Rapidwhores :
I wish we could send chips

She pictured how he'd make her feel and sped up. She then took her other hand and rubbed her slits she she pumped the finger in and out.

"Uh"

"Uh" She let out as drool fell out her mouth. Her whole body started too shiver as she sped up her pumps.

"Jahseh" She moaned out before realizing what she had done.

Clip not found
0% 👍 | 0% 👎

Tags : No tags found