𝙲𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻 |REAL LIFE

Laura fidgeted with the string on her robe waiting for him to knock on the door. The thought of him even being in the same building as her made her anxiety sky rocket. She slowly got up walking to the door as she heard the man knocking lightly.

"Vixen" He said with a small smile. She kindly returned it trying not to spread her anxious vibes throughout the room.

"X" She said smiling to herself.

"I kinda need a favor" He said sitting on her couch comfortably. She was a little confused on his comfort being that he'd never been there before but choose to ignore it.

"What do you need" She said sitting on the couch across from him. He gave her a weird look. She redirected her attention to anywhere else but his eyes.

"Well I need a cover for a new song I'm working on" He said looking at the tattoos on his fingers. She pulled the blunt from behind her ear and lit up.

"Well how can I be of service" She said taking a long drag. See the last thing Vixen wanted was for this man too know that his presence made her tremble to the core, also if this was business they were talking she wanted be as professional as possible and she couldn't do so with anxiety kicking her ass.

"I just need you to change into a regular shirt and take some pictures. I'll take care of the rest" He said maintaining the small smile from earlier. She just stared at him taking in his energy but also admiring his dashing features. He was the total package.

"Will a white shirt work" She said getting up out her daze and going into her room to get one.

"That's fine" He yelled from the living room. She slowly removed her robe slipping on just the big white t shirt over her lingerie. She came back into the living room and did a spin.

"How does this look" She said smiling brightly. Vixen had been comfortable with Jahseh in a weird way. Like the thought of being around him made her blood pressure rise but she didn't feel the need to put away her body. I mean it wasn't  nothing he hadn't seen before plus they messaged on Cumsluts.slutco all the time. They were for sure almost to the point where she could consider him a friend.

"That's fine, you look good as fuck tho" He said pulling his phone out.

"What do i do with my face" She said giving him a blank stare and ignoring his compliment as she felt tingling.

"Keep it just look how it is right now and run your finger over your lip" He said smiling. He just knew this was gonna be a fucken hit. Dumbfounded a little she did as told. He snapped a few pictures and wrapped up shortly after. She however kept getting distracted. He had looked so good taking her pictures she wasn't sure which one of them was suppose to be the model.

"Wanna take a hit" She said offering him the blunt. He of course didn't decline and now here they where. The SoundCloud rapper who was slowly shifting to main stream getting high with a cam whore. She giggled at the thought.