𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙼𝙴 | REAL LIFE

"Vro I just" Jahseh paused staring at stokeley.

"I don't know, she's just" Jahseh was at a lost for words describing Lauren. He knew what he wanted to say but couldn't find the right words.

"When she's around .. there's no need for a show" Jahseh says staring at a picture from her Instagram.

"She is the show" Jahseh said staring back at the brown man.

"So why you ain't get at her jhit" Stokeley says confused.

"A nigga ain't seen you this captivated with a bitch since the stink pussy hoe" He says laughing referring to Geneva.

"I can't, I'm fucked up stokes .. I refuse to fuck anyone else up" Jahseh says sighing.

"Dude I know you been threw some shit but not everything you do gotta be based around that. Everyone needs a little light in all this darkness" Ski says pulling a drag from his blunt. Jahseh just closed his eyes processing skis words.

"You know for a fat druggie bitch. Your pretty alright" Jahseh says chuckling.

"Shut up you midget bitch" Ski says unamused by his comment passing the blunt to x.

"So when you gone introduce shawty to the gang"

"Man I don't know, Lauren is shy and y'all niggas .. are not so shy" Jahseh says taking a pull from the blunt.

"Y'all have no filter and I wouldn't want ya too scare her away" Jahseh says looking at stokeley.

"But just know y'all gonna meet her real soon" He says letting his low eyes set.