𝚃𝙴𝙴𝚃𝙷 | REAL LIFE

Lauren knocked on the door lightly. This would be there second face to face encounter and the first one lasted for maybe an hour and was purely business.

"Hey" He said motioning for her to come in. She looked around. His home was more beautiful then anyone would expect. I mean he was a rockstar and rockstars are known for there messiness.

"Dude your home is beautiful" She said walking slowly through the big living room.

"Thank you" He said leading her into his in home studio.

"So jhit what'd you need" Ever since they started talking Lauren felt as she had to be at his disposal. She'd drop everything for the bullshit he wanted her too do. Each time he called it was never important either. It'd be like "oh end your live and check my Instagram page" just stupid shit but she was so starstruck she'd go along with it anyways.

"Jhit" He said turning his head.

"Pussy boy I could never be your jhit" He said chuckling and pressing some buttons on the recording equipment.

"Anyways , I want you to hear this track before it drops" She smiled to herself.

"I would love too" She said sitting in the rolling chair next to him.

"Not like you had a choice" He said smirking at her and lighting up. The beat was memorizing.

"I don't remember much"

"But to see her dead in there" X's voice boomed through the speakers. She let the song wash over her. Taking in the moment fully. One thing about Lauren was that she was complete whore for music.

"Dude this is gnarly" She said bopping her head as the song came to an end.

"I'm glad you think so"  He said smiling the widest smile she'd seen from his so far.

"But the beginning" She said tilting her head.

"It's missing something" She said tapping her fingers.

"I also felt like that" He said looking in the empty booth.

"That's another reason why I invited you over here" Jahseh said staring at her. He's fucked many bitches over the years and never been as captivated as he was with this cam girl. Shit he hadn't even touched her personally but something about her just made him feel safe. She just tilted her head with a go on look.

"I want you to be on this song" He said getting up.

"Me ?" She said shocked.

"I mean I don't see anyone else in here" He said looking around the empty recording studio.

"I mean I would love too but I don't really sing" She said getting up following him into the empty booth.

"Your lying"

"I've heard you sing on your lives" He said motioning her her to sit down on the stool.

"Just try it out and if it doesn't work I can always find someone else" He said putting the headphones on her and smiling at her. She just nodded her.

"Fine"

—————
How did you guys enjoy the revenge tour video ? I got threw most of it but then period cramps started kicking my ass so 🤕

(If you missed it it's on YouTube)