The Letters

The next morning they both woke up to knocking.They opened their eyes to see what was going on.Someone was banging on the door. "Who is it"Hermione Heard Draco mutter.She Looked around to see where he was and saw him on a bed near the door.Then she remembered what had happened the night before.That was her future Husband.She inwardly gagged. "Wake up Drakie poo! We have no classes"They Heard Blaise say.Draco groaned. "Then let me sleep you dimwit"He snapped and put the covers over his head.Hermione rolled her eyes and got up.She grabbed a long sleeved Red Blouse and navy blue jeans.She went to the bathroom And changed.She brushed her teeth and did her makeup before curling her hair.She exited 5 minuets later and saw that The bed beside the door was gone and so was Draco.She sighed in relief.She didn't want to have to talk to him.She Left the room and went down the staircase.She Saw everyone sitting down in the commen room,glaring at each other.I have to live with this for a whole year Hermione thought to herself with a roll of her eyes.She walked over to them and tapped Ginny on the shoulder. "Let's go down to Breakfast"She Said And Ginny nodded.The Gryffindors with Luna got up and left the commen room.

Once The Gryffindors Left,The Slytherins Started Talking. "What happened with you and Granger?"Pansy Asked. "You two were deadly quiet the whole night"Blaise Nodded. "Did you have your ears pressed against the door?"Draco snapped.The two rolled their eyes. "Nothing, What happened between you and weasel"Draco Asked. "I made him sleep on the ground,There was no way I'm sleeping anywhere but the bed"Pansy Said. "What about you And Looney"Draco Asked Blaise. "She had me sleep in the bed with her"Blaise Said.Pansy And Draco laughed. "I transfigured a pillow into a bed"Draco Said. "Using Transfiguration are you?"Astoria Said with a grin. "I'm not sleeping on the ground"He scoffed. "Should we go down to Breakfast?"Theo Asked.They agreed and went down.

"Did Malfoy Do Anything"They all Asked Hermione At once as the portrait closed. "No"She Said. "I didn't even look at him"She told them. "What about Parkinson And Zabini"Hermione Asked Luna and Ron. "Blaise was okay"Luna shrugged. "Parkinson made me sleep on the floor"Ron said. "Me! On the floor!"He said.Harry and Ginny laughed.They made it down to the Great hall and entered.Most of the hall stared, not at Harry but at Hermione.Word had definitely got out that She got paired with Draco.She clenched her fists And walked over to the Gryffindor table.She sat down and people were still staring.Ginny shot everyone a glare and they looked away.She sat down beside Hermione. "I can't deal with this"Hermione Said. "I'm going back to my dorm"She Said And Left.Ginny sighed.Everyone was still quiet,watching as Hermione Left. "Continue on With your lives!"Ginny snapped at all of them and they did,turning away and talking.

Hermione was half way to the commen room when she ran into the Slytherins, Draco, Blaise, Pansy, Theo, Astoria, Daphne, Crabbe, Goyal, And Tracey Davis.Shit Hermione thought how the hell had the Other 4 Slytherins get here? They all Had smirks on their faces. "Going somewhere Granger"Draco smirked.Hermione rolled her eyes. "No,I'm just simply walking around Hogwarts with nowhere to go"She snapped Sarcastically.All the Slytherins Rolled their eyes.Hermione tried to walk past them but they blocked her way.She Glared At them. "That's not a specific answer,try again"Draco said,a smirk still on his face. "I don't have time for you Malfoy,Move"She snapped. "Not very polite"Theo Said. "Ya because you've been super polite these days"She said. "Very not polite"Blaise Said.She sighed in frustration. "If it means so much to you,I'm going to the commen room,Happy?"She snapped and pushed past Them,Making Daphne and Astoria almost fall. "Why don't we go to the Great hall"Pansy Said And Draco shook his head. "I forgot my wand,I'll meet you in the Great hall"He said before leaving.

Hermione went into her room and sat on her bed. "Just finished a War,And now forced to Marry the biggest git in the Wizarding world"She muttered.The door opened and she looked up.Draco entered the room and closed the door behind him. "What's wrong Granger"He asked.She was caught off guard. "Why would you care"She muttered.He walked over to her. "Granger What's wrong"He asked again.She didn't answer.He sighed. "Granger,we're gonna get married whether we like it or not,Don't make it hard for me to be nice to you"He said.She Looked up at him. "You? nice? never heard of it"She Said. "Granger please"He said as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Please What? Please don't tell the truth? Please don't state the obvious?"She snapped. "If you just stop with the attitude-"Draco said. "Stop With the attitude? Says the one who pisses off most of the School with his attitude!"Hermione snapped. "Okay I get it! I've been a total git the last 7 years but give me a chance!"He said and she could tell by his eyes that he was serious. "Why would I give you a chance?"She Asked. "I saved you,Potter,and the Weasel At Malfoy Manor during the War didn't I"He said and Hermione remembered back to that day.Her hand flung to where the scar on her arm was and it didn't go unnoticed by Draco.He closed his eyes as the memory Came Back.It was a nightmare.

"I'll give you one chance"Hermione Said and his eyes flew open. "But if you blow it,I'm not gonna give you any more"She Said And he nodded.There was a unsteady silence. "I better get going,I Said I forgot my wand"He said awkwardly and left the room.Hermione Smiled to herself a bit.She got up and went over to the window.She looked out of it and watched as owls flew by. One of Them flew to her window and she opened it.It dropped off 3 letters and flew off.

Draco Malfoy  read the first one.She threw it on to the bed. The other read Timetables  and the last one read Mr. and Mrs.Malfoy. She glared at it. This was too soon! She opened the letter and read it.

Dear Mr. and Mrs.Malfoy,

We have arranged a parent-student meeting for you next Friday at 5:00pm, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy will be meeting you at the three broomsticks. You will be receiving two dairies this afternoon.In those diaries, you will write down the necessary dates, such as your engagement party,wedding,friends weddings/engagement parties.

Each couple has a due date,We are expecting an engagement by January 30th, wedding by February 27, a child or pregnancy by  April 24th. (Hermione rolled her eyes, how were they gonna have a child by april, it takes 9 months,for merlin's sake! And there was no way she was shagging the git till the very end of the due date!)

If the pregnancy is delayed for some reason, we have prepared potions that will help with that.

7th years are allowed to wear different clothes instead of robes but they must be appropriate.

For now, enjoy the rest of your day,

Minerva McGonagall

Hermione put the letter on the bed and pulled out their timetables. They had all their classes together, she realized. There was also a new section.

Relationships

Students must attend to this class with their spouse every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday at 7:30pm in the great hall.

She rolled her eyes. They have complete control over their lives now!  She left her room with her book bag after placing the timetables on the bedside table. She sat down on the couch and pulled out Hogwarts;A history, one of her favourites.

She was half way through the book when the portrait hole opened and arguing met her ears. "If you don't shut up Malfoy, I will shove your hand down your throat so far-"Ginny was saying before she stopped when she saw Hermione. "Nice seeing you too Gin" Hermione said with a grin as she looked up from her book. All her dorm-mates were there. "We brought you breakfast" Luna said as she handed her a plate.It was pancakes.

"Did any of you get letters?"Blaise asked. Hermione nodded. "There were no owls this morning" Harry said. "Well an owl came to my room"She shrugged. Ginny, Luna, Pansy, and Astoria went up to their rooms as the boys sat down, Harry and Ron sitting beside Hermione.

"What were the letters about?" Ron asked her. "Well nosy"Hermione smirked. "There's going to be a parent-student meeting"She said. "You're kidding"Draco said.She shook her head. "I have to meet your bloody parents next Friday"She rolled her eyes. "That'll be a nice reunion" Harry said as he smirked at Hermione.She glared at him. "You're coming too Harry James Potter, you are the closest thing to Family I have"She snapped.He stared at her as though she'd grown three heads. "I am not going to a Malfoy reunion"He shook his head. " too bad Potter"She said.She got up and put her book in her bag. "You got a letter Malfoy, I bet it's your father scolding you for getting paired with a Mudblood"She said as she walked away. "Hermione don't"Harry and Ron groaned. Hermione had stopped caring about the whole Mudblood thing after the war.Though Harry and Ron disapproved of it when she called herself one.

Draco got up and the two Gryffindors glared at him. "I'm getting my letter, not killing her" Draco snapped. He walked to the staircase and opened the door. He saw the bathroom door shut and supposed she was in there. He saw letters on the bed and sat down to read them. He saw one that had his name on it and opened it.

Draco,

McGonagall told us that you were paired with Hermione Granger. We understand that you didn't have a choice and I encourage you to at least try to be nice to her as she will be carrying your child soon wither we like it or not. Me and your Father will be seeing you next Friday,

Stay safe Son,

Narcissa

Draco put the letter down with a sigh.He was lucky it wasn't his father writing to him or his mood wouldn't be so calm. He checked the Mr and Mrs.Malfoy letter and their timetables.