A Change

Hermione exited the bathroom and saw Draco sitting on the bed.Not knowing what exactly to say to him, she left the room.Pansy,Luna,Astoria And Ginny were sitting on the couches, reading letters with their partners. "I have to meet her Parents"Ron said with a sarcastic grin. "All you have to meet is 2 people! I have to meet your whole family"Pansy snapped as she snatched a letter from him. "'Dear Ronald, blah,blah,blah! Me, your father,Bill and Charlie are coming to hogwarts soon. We have told McGonagall that we will do yours and Ginny's meetings together. George might come to say hello but we're not sure' I am stuck with Gryffindorks!"She snapped.

"Your parents are coming, stop complaining"Ron rolled his eyes.

Pansy got up and hit Ron around the back of the head with her hand before running to her room.Hermione sat down on the only seat available as Harry opened his mouth to speak. "I'll go with you to the meeting"Harry said to her. She raised her eyebrows before understanding what he meant. "I was joking Harry, there's no need to go"She shook her head. "You shouldn't go alone Hermione"Ron said.

"Draco isn't murdering her, you know that right?"Blaise spoke up.

The trio ignored him. "I would go but I have Potions Friday afternoon"Ron added.Hermione and Harry had Potions as well but as Ron didn't do so well in 6th year, he had to get two classes on Fridays,one in the morning and one in the afternoon. "I'll be fine, really"Hermione said. The two shook their heads. "Hermione, you've done too much on your own, at least let me do this"Harry said. Hermione knew what he meant but the rest exchanged looks.

Hermione had went alone for two weeks the month before to find her parents and she found them but they had a daughter around 2 years old, she supposed that her mother was probably pregnant before Hermione erased their memories. She had told the other Weasleys that her parents were found but wanted to travel the world.Harry and Ron were the only ones who actually knew the truth.

Hermione sighed and nodded. "fine Harry"She said before hugging her two friends. They heard footsteps on the staircase and turned around.Draco had two books,that looked closely like dairies in his hands. He threw one to Hermione and she caught it. "Couldn't be a gentleman and give it to her by hand"Ron sneered at him and Draco rolled his eyes.She opened the diary and saw a few words already in it.

BELONGS TO: Hermione Jean Malfoy/nee Granger

Spouse; Draco Lucius Malfoy

Birthday; September 19 1979

Spouse Birthday;June 5 1980

Blood; Muggle-born

Spouse blood; pure-blood

Hermione closed the book with a roll of her eyes.  "Is that a diary?"Ginny asked. Hermione nodded. "Didn't it say in your letters that you're getting diaries?"She asked.The rest shook their heads.A second later, the huge glass window behind them opened in half and 9 owls flew in, dropping 5 letters and 8 diaries.Hermione grabbed one and it read MR. AND MRS.MALFOY. She opened it and read aloud.

"Dear Mr. and Mrs.Malfoy, Your meeting with Lucius and Narcissa has been canceled and is now next friday afternoon at 9am, at-"She suddenly stopped. "At Malfoy Manor"She read quietly. "You're not going"Harry and Ron snapped immediately, glaring at Draco. "if they want to do a meeting,they can do it here at Hogwarts"Harry snarled. "what's the problem with Malfoy Manor?"Blaise asked as he looked over at Draco who was looking at the ground. Hermione got up and left the commen room,leaving the note on the table.The note began to flame up and burned to ashes.Draco went to his room, slamming the door behind him.

"What happened at Malfoy Manor?"Astoria asked,looking between Harry and Ron. "His aunt tortured Hermione there after they caught them"Luna said. "Bellatrix? when did they get caught?"Theo asked. "Malfoy didn't tell you?"Ron snapped. "We wouldn't be asking if he had"Blaise snapped back. "Well then you should be asking him and not us"Ginny said as she stood up and went after Hermione. The three slytherins went up the staircase and started knocking on the door. Harry and Ron made their way to the portrait to go after Hermione but Luna stopped them. "Let me talk to her, I'll bring her back then you two can talk"She said with a small smile.The two looked at each other before nodding.