The Christmas Holidays

The holidays had begun.Half of them went while the other half stayed. Hermione, Harry and Ron were loading their things onto the train, when they heard footsteps behind them. Turning their heads, they saw Luna and Ginny walking over to them.It wasn't only them though.

After Blaise managed to convince all of them to go down to the station, he held Luna's hand as he led the way. Pansy and Draco rolled their eyes. Blaise had really become a softie.

"What are you doing here"Harry asked the slytherins. "Why, we've came to see our fiances" Draco said sarcastically as him and Pansy rolled their eyes once more. "Why are you two late?"Ron asked Ginny and Luna. "Good old Zabini here was handing out last-minute kisses to his dear wife"Ginny said and rolled her eyes. "It creeps me out how you two just got used to each other"Hermione said with a shake of her head.

The five of them boarded the train and entered a compartment. Luna and Ginny stood at the window and talked with the Slytherins as Harry,Ron and Hermione got comfortable. Once the train started moving, Luna and Ginny sat down. "I hope he comes to visit"Luna said as she stared out the window. "will your father accept it?"Ron asked. "daddy loved him, said he was very bright"She said.

They headed back to Hogwarts and sat down in the commen room. "So when is it happening?"Theo asked. "When is what happening?"Blaise Asked, "the proposals! You three still haven't proposed"He said as he gestured to Draco,Blaise And Pansy. "Weasel should be the one proposing"Pansy Rolled her eyes.

"Imagine Pansy getting down on one knee"Astoria snickered.

Next thing she felt was a cold icy snowball collide with her cheek.The three boys backed away immediately, they knew how the snowball fights went with these two. "You did not"Astoria muttered as she turned around. Pansy smirked before throwing another one at her. "I'd like to see you propose Greengrass"She Said. "That was one time"Astoria snarled. "There was a time?"Blaise Asked.Draco And Theo took two steps away from Blaise before to large snowballs hit him in the face. "You should have learned from last time that you shouldn't interrupted their fights"Theo shook his head.

Hermione looked around the compartment. Harry and Ginny were cuddled up in the left corner,near the window, Luna was reading the Quibbler and Ron was fast asleep. She looked out the window. She didn't want to return to the muggle world but she also didn't want to stay in the magical world.She'd thought about going to the apartment Draco had got but she didn't want any unexpected visits.She'd put that as her third and last destination. The two before it were the borrow and her childhood home. The house was completely hers now, she hadn't told anyone but Harry and Ron where the location was.She didn't tell Ginny since the redhead would come everyday.

A few hours later and they would arrive at Kings cross.So she waited,and waited, and waited.Harry,who had fallen asleep with Ginny in his arms, woke up, along with Ron. "We've arrived"Ginny said as the train slowed down. They all got up as the train stopped.After getting their bags,they got off the train. "Mum's right there"Ron said, spotting his family. "You guys go, I need a word with Harry"Hermione told them.The two nodded and went to greet their family.

"What's wrong"Harry asked. "I'm not going to stay at the borrow so long"She said. "You've told me"He nodded. "But didn't give me a reason"He added. "You've seen me and Ron, we fight every week, I don't want Molly or Arthur to worry about it"She explained. "Well you guys made up yesterday, why don't you stay for a week, then go?"He suggested. She sighed as she looked over at the Weasleys. "Fine"She said. He smiled at her before nudging her with his elbow. "Let's go"He said.

After the greetings, they went to the borrow. "Where's George?"Hermione asked Bill. "He didn't feel like coming"Bill replied. "I'll go see him"She said.

She headed up to what used to be the most loudest room in the house, just to find it quiet. She walked over to the door and knocked. She heard something fall and break. "G-George"She said. "It's me, we're back"She added.She heard stuff moving and the door opened. George smiled at her, but she knew it wasn't a real one. "Why don't you come see the rest, I know they've missed you"She said, smiling back. He nodded and walked out.

Before he closed the door,however, Hermione saw what had broken. On the floor was a shattered picture frame that held the picture of Fred Weasley, smiling back happily.

They sat down around the table as they ate outside. "Mum , me and Harry are going to unpack"Ron Said as he stood. "We have to as well"Ginny Added as Hermione and her pushed their chairs back.The four of them entered the house and went up the stairs.

After Hermione and Ginny had settled in the girls room, they heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?"Hermione Asked. "It's the dark lord"Harry's voice replied. "Should we set it on fire?"Ginny Asked. "NO!"Came two voices as the door opened. "Please knock"Hermione rolled her eyes.Harry and Ron sat on the ground while Hermione organized her books and Ginny folded her clothes. "How have you not finished?"Ron Asked. "We actually organize them"Ginny said.

The four of them kept talking till another knock Came. "We're meeting in the living room"Percy Said Before They Heard footsteps go down the stairs. "Bill And Charlie haven't forgiven him" Ginny Said as she stared at her door. "I heard them talking when I went pass their room"She Added. "I only forgave him because Fred had"Ron said, glaring down at the floor. "There's no way I'm forgetting what he did to us, none of us should"He told them as he looked up. "None of us will"Harry said.

The four of them went down later and saw the rest of the Weasleys in the living room. "What's wrong?"Ginny asked. "It's not about what's wrong"Bill said. "What do you mean" Hermione asked.

"I'm engaged"Charlie spoke.

"Really?"Ron asked. Ginny rushed over to her brother and hugged him. "To who?"Harry asked. "She was a friend of Tonks"He said. The room went silent.They still weren't ready for this. "She's coming to visit on Christmas, you can meet her"He said. "That's great"Hermione smiled. They all decided to go sleep early, curious on who the new Weasley will be.

"It's too quiet"Blaise groaned. "I bet he'd go snatch Luna off the train"Pansy muttered. "Don't give him ideas"Draco and Theo said in unison. "Well she's already been snatched once"Astoria said. They looked over at Blaise who had stood up. "I could make it"He muttered. "On your way, you should get Granger and Weasel, these two are dying without their lovers"Astoria snorted as Pansy and Draco rolled their eyes. "I only have two arms"Blaise noted. "If you get Granger, I will jump off the astronomy tower"Draco snapped. "At least we'll get a break from your whining, take Blaise with you"Theo said. "Why, so you and Astoria can  have a shag in the commen room, remember Pans is here too"Blaise snarled. "We have a room for that"Astoria snapped.

The rest of the Slytherins went to sleep as Draco stayed up. He'd tried but it was to no use.

He should be glad he has the room to himself,
He should be glad he has the bed to himself
He should be glad Granger was gone and out of the way but he felt empty.

He had nothing to do. Nothing but to think of her. Of the way she got mad at him for anything. Of the way she started getting jealous of Astoria when she saw them walking around the grounds alone. But mostly of the way she smiled and laughed and joked with him. It really was something happy in his life. But now she was gone and wouldn't be seen for another 4 weeks as the break started at the beginning of December. He couldn't wait, no way would he.

He wanted her with him.

And Malfoys always get what they want