Next few Months

August 17 - Granger Reunion

Hermione arrived at her Family reunion, with one large baby bump. Her husband was by her side. To say everyone was shocked would be an understatement. "Hermione! What happened?"Her cousin, Susie asked, who seemed excited. "Hermione Granger is married!"Hermione said. "And pregnant with triples I see!"Her aunt Vicky said. Vicky knew how it looked like as she had been pregnant with triplets before. Hermione grinned and nodded. "Right again aunt Vicky"Hermione grinned. "Married and Pregnant? Last time I checked you barely had a boyfriend"her cousin, Chuck, Scoffed. "Be happy for your cousin Rat! Congratulations 'Mione"Her uncle Mark smiled. "Where's the proof you're married?"Cousin Sindy asked. She had always been jealous of Hermione. "The diamond Ring on my Finger of course"Hermione said as she showed off the ring. "Rich and Hot? You really won the jackpot this time"Susie said. "He isn't that much"Dan scoffed as he glared at Draco. "It sounds like you don't approve of their marriage"Another one of Hermione's aunts (her name was Lyla) said. "She got married in secret"Jean said, rolling her eyes. "Smart Choice"Uncle Mark said to his niece. "I like this uncle of yours"Draco Said. "Welcome to the family son"Mark chuckled.

Birth of James Sirius Potter and Zain Louis Zabini - September 1st

Hermione paced around the hospital waiting room. "Hermione calm down, you're making harry and blaise nervous"Ron said. Hermione glanced up and saw Harry and Blaise pacing as well. "My best friends have been. In labour for over 20 hours! You want me to be happy! I'm worried sick"Hermione snapped. "Hermione Jean, you are 7 months pregnant with triplets, sit down before you go into labour!"Draco snapped at his wife. Hermione glared at him but set down. "Why aren't you allowed with her again?" Draco asked Harry. "It's because they don't have a lot of room, Luna is in the same room as well" Harry said. "It's not fair"Blaise snapped. "Why are all the other rooms full?" Ron asked. "Ronald, everyone our age was put under a marriage law, people younger to, and to be honest, a lot of people hooked up by December so you should expect all the rooms here to be full" Hermione said. Ron groaned and hermione rolled her eyes. "How's Pansy, I haven't seen her in weeks"She said, changing the subject. "She's fine, I left her at Daphne's before I came here"Ron said. "Astoria is there too"Theo added. "Ok so You two dropped off your wives, but Draco?" Blaise said. "She'd kill me if I mentioned leaving her behind"Draco said. "Glad you learned"Hermione smiled sarcastically.

A few hours passed, before they saw the door open. A nurse walked in, carrying a baby Boy with jet black hair and Brown eyes. "James Sirius Potter"She said as she handed Harry the baby. "He has Ginny's eyes"Harry smiled, looking at his baby boy. The door opened again and the same nurse was holding another baby. "Zain Louis Zabini"She said, handing Blaise his son. Olive skin, Dark Brown hair and Blue eyes. "Did they give birth at the same time?"Hermione asked her. "10 Minutes apart, Zain is older"The nurse smiled. "Congratulations"She added to the two new fathers. "So? Who's the godparents?"Theo asked. "Ron is already his uncle by blood so Hermione's it"Harry said. "YES! Pay up Weasley!"Hermione said, her hand stretched out. "Bloody hell Harry"Ron said with a shake of his head as he handed hermione 5 galleons. "What about you blaise?"Draco asked. "Since you're married to Hermione, You're technically James's Godfather"Blaise said. "So Zain will be Theo's"He said. "oh don't cry"Theo said sarcastically as he smirked at Draco.

After everyone got a chance to carry the two babies, they went in to greet Luna and Ginny. "We're never having a child again"Ginny snapped at Harry. "ya ya we'll see"Harry shrugged as he handed her James. "You're too nice to threat"Blaise said as he gave Zain to his wife. "We'll see about that"Luna said as she smiled at her baby.

Birth of Danica Ellie Nott - October 31

"DRACO MALFOY!"Was heard through out the Malfoy house at 2 am. Draco woke up to the sound and rushed to the source. "What the fuck Nott"Draco snarled. "I'm taking Astoria to the hospital, she's in Labour, Blaise is on his way, you need to be here, Leave Hermione with Ginny or something"Theo said. Draco nodded. "Give me 10 minutes"Draco said. He went back to their room and saw Hermione sitting up in the bed. "Whats wrong?"She asked. "Astoria's gone into labour, I'm gonna drop you off at Harry's"He said. "I want to go"Hermione whined. "Hermione listen to me for once, please?"He said. Hermione sighed and got up. Draco, seeing as she would actually go to Harry's house, went and got dressed. Draco sent him a Patronus and he was glad harry had woken up to it because he was waiting outside by the time draco arrived. "Update me alright"Harry said and Draco nodded before apparating away.

He walked into the waiting room and saw Theo pacing. "They're making you wait out here again?"Draco asked. "Daphne entered with her"Blaise explained. "The little bitch didn't listen"Theo growled. "When has daphne ever listened?"Draco rolled his eyes. "But She's my wife! I should be with her"Theo muttered. "You should've done what I did"Draco said. "Which is?"Blaise questioned. "I got a private doctor, so I chose who goes in, who's allowed in the waiting room and more, it's really helpful"Draco said. "Should've mentioned that before my wife's giving birth"Theo snapped. "You never asked"Draco shrugged. "Not the time Malfoy"Theo snarled. Draco rolled his eyes once more.

A few hours later, They were surprised when a nurse came out. "Danica Ellie Nott"The nurse said, handing Theo the baby. Blonde hair, Green eyes and an adorable cry. "That quick?"Theo asked. "You're lucky"The nurse chuckled before leaving. "Go see Astoria, I wanna hold the baby"Blaise said. "I'm the godfather"Draco snapped. "I didn't want to pick, so I made both of you godparents, there you go"Theo said before leaving to see his wife. "Is that possible?"blaise Asked. "Don't question it"Draco said as he took Danica from him.

Birth of Maria Jane, Mason Jack, And Mark John - November 9

"Where the fuck have you been potter!"Draco snapped. "Language"Luna reminded. "Where is she?"Harry asked. "They took her to the delivery room"Blaise said. "Why aren't you with her?"Theo asked. "They need to give her some pain medicine before I'm allowed in"Draco said. "Where's Ron?"Astoria asked. "He has to stay with Pansy, she could go into labour at any time, its also not safe for her to apparate"Harry explained. "Mr.Malfoy, You can come"A nurse said. "Good luck!"Ginny said as Draco entered the room.

"Its been 11 hours! Is it supposed to be that long?"Ron asked harry as he talked through the fireplace. "Remember Ginny And Luna were in labour for almost 24 hours, it takes time"Harry said. "Keep me updated, I need to go help Pansy"Ron said. He left and Harry sat down before taking James from Ginny. Ginny kept pacing. "is it supposed to be quiet?"Ginny snapped. "They put silencing charms on the rooms"Blaise told her. Ginny groaned.

26 hours in, Ginny and Luna left as Zain and James began crying. Half an hour later though, the door opened. "Potter, Meet your Godchild"They heard. Draco was holding a baby boy, curly blonde hair and brown eyes. "Meet Mark John"He said as he handed Harry the baby. Two nurses came out, holding the other two. "Give Maria to Blaise and Mason to Theo"Draco told the nurses. Maria Jane had Brown hair and grey eyes, Mason looked identical to Mark, having curly blonde hair and brown eyes. "Who's the godparents?"Blaise asked. "Theo is Maria's and Ronald is Mason's"Draco said. "How about me?"Blaise asked. "Pansy said you'd be the godfather of her child, deal with it"Draco scoffed. "Who's the oldest?"Harry asked. "Mark is the oldest, then Mason and Maria is the youngest"Draco added. They went to see Hermione and handed her Mark and Maria as Draco held Mason.

Birth of Carson Fred Weasley - November 14

So soon they were back in the hospital. "Pansy will be fine"Draco told Ron for the 5th time. "How can you be sure!"Ron snapped. "My wife gave birth a few days ago to triplets, I think Pansy will be alright birthing one"Draco said. "And don't worry about it too much, Pansy's been able to conceal her pain while under the cruciatus, She'll be alright"Draco added. "What?!"Ron yelled. "It was during the war weasel, calm down, she's alright now"Blaise Said.

So far, Pansys labour was the shortest. Only 2 hours in and the baby was born. "You may come in"The nurse said to them. They entered and Astoria quickly sat beside Pansy. "Why are you here? what about Danica?"Pansy asked. "She's with Mother and Daphne"Astoria said as Pansy handed Carson to Ron. "Was it painful?"Ron asked. "I've felt worse"Pans shrugged. They passed the baby around and stayed for a bit. "Hermione couldn't come-"Ginny was gonna explain but Pansy interrupted. "I'm glad she didn't come, she needs rest, but did you leave her alone?"Pansy asked. "There's over 5 house elfs there that will help her"Draco said and Pansy nodded.