Relationship lessons

The next day classes started. Hermione woke up later than usual,seeing Draco in his transfigured bed, sleeping. She went to the bathroom after grabbed a white T-shirt and a grey jumper and matching sweatpants. She put her hair in a ponytail and changed into her clothes. She brushed her teeth and left the bathroom.She put her pyjamas in her trunk and reminded herself to unpack later that afternoon.She grabbed her bag and wand before heading to the door.She stopped when her hand reached the handle.She checked her watch. 8:30. She looked towards Draco.She bit her lip in thought before going to wake him up. "malfoy"She muttered as she shook his shoulder. "hmm"he replied in his sleep. "class starts in half an hour"She said. He nodded and turned his head to the other side.She rolled her eyes as she stood up straight. "Boys"She muttered under her breath. "I heard that"He mumbled. "Then wake up you git"She snapped.She left the room,closing the door hard,making him jump.

She went down to the commen room, seeing Harry and Ginny on the couch, making out. She rolled her eyes but she was smiling. "Mornin' love birds"She said. The two jumped apart, faces red with embarrassment. "You have a PRIVATE room for a reason"She said. The two blushed harder and she laughed. "you're lucky it's me and not Ron or someone"She said. "I heard my name"They heard behind them.She turned and saw Ron and Pansy walking toward them. "it's nothing nosy"Hermione smirked, realizing that the couple was glaring at each other. "I don't see Draco, did you kill him?"Pansy asked as she looked around. Hermione rolled her eyes.

"I'm too hot to be killed"They heard Draco's voice.He was wearing a black jumper and sweatpants. They heard doors opened and saw Luna,Blaise,Astoria and Theo come out of the two rooms. "Let's go down shall we"Luna said. Harry and Ginny got off the couch,their faces still red.They left the commen room and walked down to the great hall, the gryffindors at front and slytherins at the back. The Gryffindors sat at their table as the slytherins and Luna went to theirs.

The staring wasn't as bad but it was still annoying. "You're eating here, not in the commen room"Ginny told Hermione who rolled her eyes. Dean and Seamus came and sat with them a few minutes later.

"Who'd you two get paired with?"Hermione asked.

"We got paired with students from other schools"Seamus said as both looked down at the table.

Hermione smiled at them. "How are you gonna meet?"She asked.

"No idea, but it's better than anyone here" The two grinned at her before putting food on their plates.Harry,Ginny and Ron stayed a bit shocked but got over it.

After breakfast they went to their first lesson, Defence against the dark arts. "wonder if this teacher's gonna last"Harry said. "I hope so,or the class will be taken down as people believe it's cursed"Hermione said. "well we won't ever get bored of teachers, that's for sure"Ginny said and Hermione jokingly rolled her eyes.

They entered the DADA classroom and sat down.The room was decorated in black and blue. They heard a door open and a man entered.He had Brown hair and looked like he was in his mid forties.

"Hello class"He said.His voice was deep and loud. "I am Professor Holowka,your new Defence against the dark arts teacher.As your teacher, I have a few rules to state. Firstly, you must work with your future lover during every class, if he or she is in the hospital wing, so are you, if your spouse is sick,so are you"Holowka said. The students exchanged looks. "But you must come and tell me first.This classroom has a truth charm around it, you can either tell the truth or don't talk at all"He added. "Today we will be dueling,you and your partner. I'm going to pick which couple goes first and who goes last.Get out your wands and move the desks to the back of the room, lessons have started"He said.

They all got up and did what he said. "Parvati and Gregory Goyal"Holowka said as he checked his clipboard.Hermione and Ginny glanced at each other.They never really thought about what other people had gotten. Parvati looked positively pissed off and seemed to want to hex everyone. She raised her wand as Goyal walked up to the front. "pusportis!"Parvati cried the moment Goyal raised his wand. Pus started to come flying out his nose but stopped after professor Holowka waved his wand. "ahh, the Pus-squirting hex, very well Ms.Patil, 5 points to gryffindor"He said. "Next up is Lavender Brown and Maxwell Bulstrode"Holowka announced.