Deferences

Hermione knew she shouldn't have walked out of class but she reminded herself about what Holowka said in his 'You go where your partner goes' speech. She went to the commen room and saw her bedroom door close. She walked up the staircase and knocked on the door before opening it. She saw through the glass door that he was outside on the balcony. She placed their bags on the bed and went outside. Hermione knew that Lucius Malfoy was released only last week and it annoyed her that Runcorn had to bring it up even though the guy was released. "Malfoy-"She spoke but he glared at her. "Leave Granger"Draco snapped at her. She crossed her arms. "No"Hermione snarled. "Yes, go.I want to be left alone"He snarled back. "Malfoy, as you said yourself yesterday, we're getting married soon, we shouldn't make it hard for each other, tell me what's wrong"She said. 

He kept glaring at her,expecting her to give up but she didn't, she held his gaze,glaring right back at him. "Go Granger or your pity little gryffindorks will think I murdered you.I'm a death eater after all"He snapped after a few minutes,staring down at the forest. Hermione felt pity on him, she knew the boy was forced into it. "Draco, you aren't a death eater"She said as she dropped her arms. "You're acting as if you know me"He scoffed. "I've known you for 9 years Malfoy, I think I know you"She rolled her eyes. "You think you know me, I know you don't"He said as he glanced at her. "what happened to the 'don't make it hard for me to be nice to you' speech you gave me yesterday?"She asked. "That only applies to you"He snapped, finally turning fully to look at her. "Does it now? Well let me make a few speeches for you"She growled. "don't, we might be stuck here for days"He rolled his eyes as he pushed past her, heading into the room.

Hermione rolled her eyes and followed him. She saw him heading to the door and took out her wand. "Colloportus"She muttered.The door glowed and he turned to glare at her. He took out his wand,about to unlock the door before she snatched it out of his hand. "You aren't leaving till you tell me what's wrong"She snapped. He stepped towards her threateningly. "Granger,Give me my wand"He snarled,taking another step towards her. She stepped back, hiding the wand behind her back. "Malfoy, tell me what's wrong"She mimicked. He glared at her as he took another step. She took another step back and she hit the wall. 'Shit' she thought, realizing she was cornered between him and the wall.He smirked at her as he raised his arms against the wall, pinning her.

"Why don't you give me my wand now Granger"he said quietly.She Glared at him as she raised an eyebrow at him. "Now why would I do that Malfoy?"She Asked sneeringly. "I could Hex you with both wands if I wished"She Said. He glared at her as leaned down closer. "I'm warning you Granger"He muttered, his face dangerously close to her.She gulped as she returned his glare. "You're too much of a chicken to do anything"She snarled.He grabbed her right arm and removed it from behind her back.He lowered his hand to her wrist and forced her palm open to take his wand.He still hadn't moved his face away from hers and hadn't removed his arm that was still against the wall, pinning her. She rolled her eyes at him as he pocketed his wand. "Your nickname would have been chicken If ferret wasn't already at top"She snapped. He raised an eyebrow at her, daring her to call him that again. She glared at him before pushing him away from her. She walked to the door and went to grab her wand from her pocket when she realized it wasn't there.

Hermione spun around and Draco smirked at her,leaning against the wall as he twirled her wand in his hand. "Oh how the tables have turned"he said gleefully.She raced towards him to snatch it back when he spun her around so she was against the wall again,pinned. "Malfoy"She warned as she glared at him. "I don't think I'll give it to you just yet"He said, throwing her wand to the bed. She tried to push him away from her but he just leaned down more, his face barely an inch away from hers. She held her breath at how close they were. "Little granger doesn't seem so tough now"He teased as he leaned down even more, his eyes averting from her eyes to her lips.She obviously noticed this and tried to sink into the wall but she was no ghost.