Halloween Eve

Weeks passed and now it was the day before Halloween. "I hope they're planning something special"Ginny Said. "I'd say more food but there won't be space on the table"Ron laughed. Hermione and Harry Rolled their eyes.Hermione and Ron made up again two weeks ago after Harry forced them to talk to each other in the library.

"Where's Luna?"Ginny Asked suddenly,looking around the commen room. "She went to Zabini's quidditch practice"Ron Said. "Those two got together fast"Hermione noted. "Mean while, Parkinson is still forcing me to sleep on the floor"Ron groaned. "You two got it lucky"Hermione said to Ginny and Harry. "We know you two share a bed, we know I sleep on the ground but you never said what you and Malfoy do"Ron Said suspiciously. "I sleep on the bed and he sleeps on the other bed"Hermione shrugged. "What other bed?"Harry Asked. "He made his own bed by the door"She explained. "I should do that!"Ron Said as he jumped up, running to his room. "Malfoy actually respects your distance?"Harry Asked. "Most- all the time"She corrected herself quickly. "Most? What? Did he do something?"Ginny Asked. "No, no"Hermione shook her head. "You're explaining later"Ginny muttered.

Out on the field,was the quidditch team. "Crabbe! Get yourself together! The game is in two weeks time!"Draco snapped. McGonagall has managed to let them keep quidditch,that was the only good part, Draco thought.

The team flew down to the ground. "All of you, Remember, practice every Monday and Friday, 8pm,here"He snarled at them. "Zabini, where are you going?"Draco Asked as the rest of the team went to the changing room but his friend heading in the opposite direction. "I have a girl to attend to"Blaise Smirked.Draco Rolled his eyes in disgust. "You've really fallen this time Blaise" He said with a shake of his head.

Blaise,Theo,Astoria,Pansy And Draco, along with Luna, headed back to the commen room while the rest of the team went to theirs.They found the Gryffindors already there,Ron walked toward the couch that Hermione and Ginny were on as Harry sat on the table. Harry Glared At Draco immediately, hating the fact that Hermione wouldn't tell them why she said most of the time. "I knew women couldn't resist me but you Potter"Draco Said as he sat down in an armchair.Harry Rolled his eyes.

Pansy went to her room as Theo and Astoria, Blaise And Luna went to theirs. "I left my stuff on the bed"Ron muttered before standing up straight. "She'll throw them out the window!"He said before running to his room. "Well, we have a date in Diagon Alley, we'll see you later 'Mione" Ginny Said as Harry and her got up. The Potters left, leaving Hermione and Draco alone. Hermione got up and went to their room,Draco following soon after.

"Granger, we have another appointment soon" He said as he closed the door behind him. "for what?" She asked as she sat on the bed. "Surprise"He smirked as he walked over to the bathroom. "Im not going if you don't tell me"She snapped. "That's exactly what you said last time" he said as he leaned on the bathroom door,smirking at her. "You kidnapped me!"She snarled as she glared at him. "Is it really called kidnapping Granger?" He asked as he crossed his arms. "Are you mental? of course it's called kidnapping!"She snapped. "I call it borrowing" He shrugged. "Borrowing? Id act surprised but I already knew you were stupid" She said with a roll of her eyes. "Stupid? Is that the best you got?"He sneered.She didn't answer him as she got up and went to the balcony. She knew that she might get trapped out but she already had a plan.

As she knew he would, He accio-ed her wand (so He thought) and locked the door. "look whos trapped now Granger"He laughed. To his surprise,She laughed as well. "Look at the wand you have Malfoy"She said.He looked down at the wand and heard a pop.Groaning, he turned around. "Thanks for the apparating zone"She smirked. "I still have your wand"He snapped. "No, You have my fake wand, I asked George to make me a personal one"She said as she laughed at him. He glared at her. "You're annoying"He snarled. "Is that the best you got Malfoy"She asked, shooting his words back at him.