Arrival of June

3 Months had passed since the triple wedding. The announcement of the 3 pregnancies broke the daily prophet. Rita Skeeter, still being there, brought up Draco's parents and how they would have reacted. Draco ignored the prophet till Hermione assured him Rita had stopped. Other then that though, Ginny's stomach had increased double the size. She and Molly had been shopping for TONS of baby things. The house (That Harry and Ginny had got last month) was full Of baby supplies. From toys to corner guards on every corner in the house. Hermione, who ususally stressed over everything, didn't even get 5 thousand corner gaurds like Ginny had.

Currently, it was June the 1st. Their NEWT's were to began by June 17 ("after everything, we still have exams!? What's wrong with them!" Ron had said). Hermione actually agreed with him, with her pregnancy alone was hard and she was only 4 months in, well 5 months by the end of June. She later found out that Women who had already given birth (which were only like 4 couples who had already been dating their partner before the Law) didn't have to do exams as they had to deal with the baby. "4 couples! You know who those couples are! Those stupid Ravenclaws And Gryffindors who barely passed their OWLs!"Ron snapped. "Ronald, you're not the one pregnant, shut up"Ginny told him.

They were all sitting in the library. "Don't say it"Theo warned Blaise who had opened his mouth to speak. Blaise thought about it and looked at Theo suspiciously. "Its 7pm Hermione, can we go back to the dorm?"Draco whined. "No! I refuse to be friends with failures!"She snapped. "So if I fail, you'll divorce me?"He asked. "The meaning of the law is to have children, not marriage"She said. He gaped at her. "Really Granger?"He said, tilting his head to the left. "Don't underestimate me"She threatened. "I promise you Draco, you don't want to"Neville said, who was also sitting with them. "What's she gonna do, I know she can't live without me"Draco smirked. "And I know you can't live without me, read the lines Love" She smirked sarcastically as she got up to put some books away. Draco was left shocked again.

But eventually, they headed up to commen room, and each went to their own rooms to sleep.Hermione didn't though. When she made sure Draco had fallen asleep, she got up, got something from her dresser and went to the commen room. Lighting up some torches, she sat in the room, and reread the letter.

Dear Hermione,

We know our actions with you were terrible but hear us out. It was a reaction to something very important, you had your entire life ahead of you. But that's not the point. During the summer, on August the 17th, Grandma Ria is having a family reunion. All you cousins will be there, your aunts and uncles too. Please come home, just for a day so we can talk. Melody misses you a lot dear, please. Come at anytime you want, we just want to see you. Bring your husband with you if you wish. We just want to talk.

Love,
Mom and Dad

Hermione couldn't stop thinking about this, what could she do? She knew they were probably only doing this so the family wouldn't question her absence. "I say go for it". Hermione jumped at the sound. "Ginny!"She snapped. "Sorry"The red head smiled as she sat down on the couch beside her. "Its fine"She muttered. "What should I do Ginny? They completely disrespected Draco last time and I'm sure they'll try to convince me to abort the baby again"Hermione said. "I'll go with you, incase they don't believe the Law thing, I'll be there to support you"Ginny said. "What about the family gathering? I'll be about 7 and a half months in and I'd definitely look pregnant. I'm only 4 and I look 6 months in"Hermione muttered. "If you're trying to say you look fat, its fine, don't worry about it every pregnancy is deferent" ginny assured her. "My whole family will be there, They'll think I had a one night stand or something"Hermione said. "Well tell them you're married!"Ginny snapped. "And you said yourself, one of your cousins had a child when she was 16 and put it up for adoption later. At least you have a husband, and you can say the baby was planned as it technically is. And you have a 14K DIAMOND ring may I add (View Wedding ring is at top)!"Ginny added. Hermione smiled. "You're right, I have a husband and even my 30 year old cousin doesn't have a boyfriend. I have a child and a wonderful home. I'm viewed as the brightest witch of my age, FUCK IT, I'M A WITCH AND THEY AREN'T"Hermione grinned.

"You can't tell them though"

"I remembered"

'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'

The next day she woke up around 2 pm, having been up all night with Ginny. She woke up and saw Draco studying at his desk. "Morning"she smiled as he looked over his shoulder at her. "How come you slept in?"He asked as he put his quill down. "I got a letter from my parents a few days ago, last night I was in the commen room and Ginny came. So we stayed up most of the night"She explained as she sat up. "What did the letter say?"He asked as he walked over to her before sitting on the edge of the bed. "They want me to come to a family reunion with the rest of my family, my uncles, aunts, cousins. They want to talk to me as well, they say Melody misses me"She Said. "You don't Need to go"He said, noticing how uncomfortable she felt. She smiled at him once more. "I want to see Melody, I haven't forgiven my parents, probably never will, but I wanna show off at the family reunion , I wanna show them what I have and they don't, for starters, a Lovely husband and a daughter who shall arrive in early November"Hermione said. "Can I come?"He asked. "Well I need evidence that I'm married"She rolled her eyes. "Is that diamond ring not enough evidence?"He chuckled. "You're better then any ring"She said before giving him a peck on the lips. She got up and went to the bathroom as Draco returned to his studies.

Hermione, having finished her studies before, got dressed in a red off-shoulder shirt, that showed off her baby bump. As She had told ginny the night before about her worries for the baby bump, she then told Hermione if she was worried about it, she should go check with Madam Pomfrey. Hermione said she'd think about it and considered booking a check up before her exams begun. Back to today though. She met with Ginny after telling Draco she was going to her parents for a maximum of 3 hours. Her and Ginny stopped by at a toy store and got Melody a gift. They arrived at the grangers 5 minutes later. Hermione walked forward and knocked on the door.

"Hermione" Jean cried as she stepped forward to hug her daughter. "I came to talk about the family reunion"Hermione said, stepping back before her mother could hug her. "You haven't seen your mother in months, and you do this?"Her mother snapped. "In months, you haven't seen me in months and you feel this way. Imagine how I'd feel if I was never even able allowed to see my daughter"Hermione snapped back. "Hermione, lets go inside"Ginny Said,making her presence known. "You brought a friend,who's also Pregnant"Her mother muttered, disapproval spilling from her voice. "Yes, I'm a very proud mother, thank you for noticing"Ginny said. Hermione loved how confident Ginny sounded.

They sat in the commen room and Melody sat between the two guests. "You have baby?"Melody asked Ginny. "yes,very smart Melody"Ginny smiled. They gave Melody her present, which was a basket full of stuffed animals and doll figurines. Melody played on the ground as they talked. "So? How far are you along?"Dan asked. "5 months by the end of June"hermione said. "Isn't your stomach a little big for 5 months? You must've gained some extra weight"Jean Said sourly. "I love my body how it is, thank you"Hermione snapped. "You'll be Nearly 7 months by the time of the reunion, what are you gonna do about it?"Dan asked. "What do you mean 'what'll I do about it'?"She asked. "Well, you need to cover it, no one should know you're pregnant, it's disgusting"Jean snarled. "Lexi was Pregnant at 16 by a one night stand, and put her own child up for adoption later on.Uncle Mark made no secret of it, he was hurt that she put his grandchild up for adoption but he wanted Lexi to be happy. At least I'm turning 20, with a husband and keeping the baby! Why couldn't you be happy? why can't you be supportive like Mark!"Hermione all but yelled. "Mark makes horrible decisions!"Dan snapped. "At least He's a supportive Uncle! I Should've told him, not you two!"She snarled as she stood.

In the end, Hermione promised herself she'd only see her parents once a year which would be at the family reunion.