Graduation

Hermione had booked an appointment for her baby and Madam Pomfrey Told her there wasn't enough time to finish the tests so she told Hermione she could get a family doctor at saint Mungo's after Graduation. Hermione found a doctor easily, well Draco more then Hermione, It was his Doctor. But she had suggested it.

Anyway, they had finished their exams, and would get the results during the summer. Their careers were already set out for them though. As the head Auror had offered them jobs, 2/3rds of the golden trio agreed. Hermione had said her years of crime fighting were done. Harry and Ron agreed though. Hermione was offered another position as a detective, but she refused the offer too. Though she later agreed to be an undercover detective, it was safer for her. She had heard multiple stories about detectives being murdered because they had helped out in a few cases. The only ones who knew she would be an undercover detective were Draco, The Weasleys, Pansy, Harry, Luna, Blaise, Theo, Astoria, Kingsley and a few other undercover detectives.

Back to Today though, today was the day of their graduation. Their last day at Hogwarts. It was too soon to be true. "It's already been 10 months"Blaise said. "We'll never be able to come back here again" Hermione nodded. "I'm tearing up, stop"Ginny muttered. "There's too much memories"Harry said. "So many"Ron added, reminding himself. "Who knew we would get this far"Hermione chuckled. "Stop being all depressing"Draco said as he sat up straight. "Let's share favourite memories, Mine was the squad of snitches the Umbridge made"Draco started. "Ah, remember the time when we got caught"Harry said. "You're saying It as though it's a good memory, we got tortured by the bitch"Hermione scoffed. "You can't lie, Dumbledore's Army was Amazing" Luna said. "Can we stop here? That year has a lot of bad memories"Harry said, Remembering Sirius's death. "What about second year? The poly juice potion?"Hermione said. In a matter of seconds the golden trio began laughed like crazy. Draco looked at his wife suspiciously, "are you ok?"He asked. "It's- it's just-"Ron was saying but he kept laughing. "Shut up" Hermione snapped but her face was glowing with happiness. "So basically, We made the poly juice potion to see if you were the heir of Slytherin"Hermione said to Draco after they calmed down. "Me?"He repeated and they nodded. "I accidentally put in a cat hair rather then a human hair, so I had to go to the hospital wing"Hermione said.

"To Miss Granger, wishing you a speedy recovery, from your concerned teacher, Professor Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin, Third Class, Honorary Member of the Dark Force Defence League, and five-time winner of Witch Weekly's Most Charming Smile Award." Ron said mockingly. "Remember Ginny's?"Harry said to him. "Of course-"Ron said before him and Harry began singing.

"His eyes are as green as a fresh pickled toad-"

"Shut up"Ginny snapped as she hid her face in a pillow.

"His hair is as dark as a blackboard
I wish he was mine, he's really divine" they continued.

"I was 11 you brats"Ginny groaned as they didn't stop.

"the hero who conquered the Dark Lord!"

In the end, the whole commen room was filled with laughter. "Look it here Pottah! You've got yourself a girlfriend"Draco said, remembering his words he'd said at Diagon alley that year.

The afternoon was filled of memories and guests. Neville Came around with Hannah, Seamus and Dean came, Parvati and Gregory, Lavender Brown and Millicent Came by as well. Then more and more came. Soon enough, all of 6-8 Year was in their commen room. "Who knew this would happen, we have lovers of each kind, Slytherin and Gryffindor, ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, other house mixes, Gays and lesbians,"Seamus counted. "None of us expected the law did we"Cho said. "It's still amazing though, I mean barely 9 months ago, Slytherins and Gryffindors we're still attacking each other, our blood still mattered, but now, we're free"Dean said. "We're Class of 1999, We've made a change"Hermione shrugged.

Continuing on with the day, they all put on their caps and robes for graduation. They were sitting down infront of everyone in the great hall. "Another End to another Wonderful year"McGonagall said. "This is no ordinary year, I must say; but it was beautiful. Houses united, I haven't seen anymore blood prejudiced which I must say is a huge step forward"She added. "Firstly, I'd like to make an announcement. I am very proud of our 6 to our 8th years. Being put under a law at such a young age is terrifying but you made it work. Another thing I'd like to mention is how most of you have still been able to keep your grades good, I know for sure I wouldn't have been able to pull it off so Congratulations"She said.

Speech after speech, It came a time where Harry, who was saviour, had to say a speech. "As savour, I'd like to thank everyone who participated in the war as it is the reason we have been put under this law. We lost many people"He was saying but he got interrupted by the least person he expected. Hermione had came forward and took the mic from
Him. "We won't focus on anything negative now thanks"She said and The people in the hall laughed. "As the savours bestfriend, Along with Ron, we prepared a little something for you" Hermione said, saying the last of it to Harry.

Ron stepped forward, holding a large board that had pictures, notes and other things on it . "This is a gift from us to you" Hermione added. "Every single person here wrote something for you, whether it be memories or a congratulations, they all have a meaning"She said. The first thing Harry noticed was a Valentine's Day letter. The one Ginny had given him. "I wanna read some out loud"Harry smirked. "Go ahead"McGonagall said.

"His eyes are as green as a fresh pickled toad,
His hair is as dark as a blackboard-" He began.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER!"Ginny yelled as she stood up, her face already turning red.

"I wish he was mine, he's really divine,
the hero who conquered the Dark Lord"Harry continued smirking at his wife. "Harry, no"Hermione said. And for a second Ginny thought her best friend was helping her.

"Everyone sing along!"

"HIS EYES ARE AS GREEN AS A FRESH PICKLED TOAD! HIS HAIR IS AS DARK AS A BLACK BOARD! I WISH HE WAS MINE, HES REALLY DIVINE! THE HERO WHO CONQUERED THE DARK LORD"

The sound rang around the hall and Ginny put her head in her hands, muttering about how she would hex them all later.

It was a very well graduation, well Until they had to go on the boats later that night. Ginny had sneaked her revenge. She had sat in the largest boat, with Harry, Ron, Hermione, Blaise, Theo, Draco, Astoria, Pansy and Luna. Ginny took out her wand and twirled it. Next second all the men had fallen in the water. "I told you I'd get revenge!"She snapped before adding to the ladies. "You're lucky you're pregnant"She growled.

When they were on the train, the boys managed to find dry clothes and they all got a lesson.

NEVER MESS WITH GINERVA MOLLY WEASLEY NEE POTTER! PERIODT!