Searching

5 days passed. "There's nothing new, We could go after Lucius but it will give him a head start"Was the head aurors excuse. "Hermione, we're going to find them"They all kept telling her but she doubted it. So she decided she would go herself. She met up with Luna half past midnight. "The boys are having a guys night, to get their minds off of everything. I want you to take care of Melody while I go find my parents. If they ask where I went, tell them you don't know but got a Patronus from me telling you that you need to take care of Melody. Alright?" Hermione said.

Luna bit her lip. "Hermione this doesn't sound like a good idea"Luna said. "No else has been able to get the job done Luna, My parents could have been dead all along, I need to know"Hermione shook her head. "Go in the morning when no ones awake, You shouldn't go in the middle of the night. And you should take at least one auror with you, You don't know what might happen"Luna explained. Hermione nodded. "Melody is in her bed, she's waiting for me to tuck her in"Hermione said. "Thanks Luna"She smiled, and left to go care for her sister.

The next morning, around 4 am, Hermione got up to go get ready. Melody was asleep next to Draco (she had come to them after having a nightmare), and Hermione smiled. Draco would care for her till Hermione returned. Getting dressed quickly, she packed her bag and left. She was halfway out the commen room when she heard a voice. "Why if it isn't miss Granger?"She heard. Hermione turned and glared at Lauren Mandie. "Are you sneaking out? Or are you going for a shag?"Mandie smirked. Hermione didn't have time to waste. She took out her wand and stunned her. "Learn your standards Mandie"Hermione snapped.

She left and went through Hogwarts as if she were about to rob it. She found her way out and apparated away. Landing infront of her parents new house, she smiled at the detective who was already waiting for her. "Rena Parks, undercover detective here to help"The detective said. "I really appreciate it Rena" Hermione smiled. "Don't mention it, but one question, does anyone know you left?"Rena asked. "Only my friend Luna"Hermione nodded. "So Harry and Ron don't know, no wonder you're on your own"Rena shook her head with a smirk on her face. "Sneaky are you"She added. "Let's just finish this"Hermione rolled her eyes.

They entered the house and walked around, looking for anything out of the ordinary. Hermione went back to the front of the house, feeling something off. "What's wrong?"Rena asked. "There's something new about this house, something that wasn't here before" Hermione noted. Then it hit her. "That room! It wasn't there last summer!"She said, pointing at the room over the garage. "Let's go check it out"Rena said, eyeing the room suspiciously. They entered the house and went to the next floor. But the room didn't seem to be there. It was supposed to be near Melody's room, but there was nothing. "'Mione what if it's a secret room that the death eaters added?"Rena suggested.

Hermione and Rena began feeling the walls. "What if it's a spell?"Rena said. "It wouldn't be, they were prepared, so if anyone from the ministry came to check out the house, like they did, they wouldn't find the room."Hermione said. "You really are a brilliant thinker Hermione"Rena laughed. As they continued, Hermione let out a gasp. "Look at the light bulb!"She said. Rena looked and gave Hermione a confused look. "What's wrong with it?"She asked. "Light bulbs don't have a button on the head of it"Hermione said. "Get your wand out"She added before standing under the bulb, her finger about to press it. Wands our, she pressed it and the wall infront of them parted. "Woah"Rena muttered.

The room looked like a dungeon. On the wall was huge calendar on the wall: Dates were crossed off, and notes on top of it. There were boxes and trash everywhere. Hermione transfigured a sock she'd took out of her bag into a ball and threw it in the room. Curses were fired from the walls and the ball deflated. Hermione took out one of her pens she'd brought and transferred it into another ball. She threw it into the room and nothing happened. "Probably only one trap"Rena noted. They stepped into the room and looked around. "Hermione, there's letters here"Rena said, looking at one of the boxes. "We'll take it with us, we need to hurry before anyone comes"Hermione said. She read the notes;