Surprises (Part 2)

"what happened with you and Malfoy?"Ginny asked as they walked away from their commen room. "Nothing happened Ginny"Hermione rolled her eyes. "How'd you get his wand then?"Ron snapped. "It doesn't Matter"She said. "You do a real good job at acting as if you hate Malfoy"He said sarcastically. "Meaning?"Hermione snapped as she stopped walking. "You two have probably already shagged,right?"Ron asked.She gaped at his outburst and Glared at the redhead. "We haven't actually!"Hermione snapped. "If you haven't been shagging, what have you been doing while being locked up in your room?"He snapped. "It doesn't matter what we do but I can assure you that we haven't been shagging"She snapped back. "Guys-"Harry tried to say before the two yelled; "STAY OUT OF IT HARRY!"

"You've been spending a lot of time with Malfoy ever since you chased after him when he left class!"Ron yelled.

"It's not my problem we share a room Ronald! You don't see me asking you if you're shagging Parkinson" Hermione shouted.

"Guys"Harry said weakly, though scared that he might get hit.

"What's the point of having a private room if you aren't going to shag! That's all the proof I need as your door is always locked!"He yelled.

Hermione glared at him before slapping him across the face. "You have no right to know or assume what I do in my room with anyone! We are no longer dating and you can't just butt into everything"She yelled before storming off, tears streaming down her face.

Ginny glared at her brother before going after Hermione. She caught up with her intime to see her hex Daphne out of the way when she wouldn't move.The last thing Ginny saw of the slytherins was Astoria helping her sister off the ground. Hermione entered through their portrait and went to her room. Ginny knocked on the door but no one opened the door. "Hermione, don't listen to Ronald!"Ginny said but nothing happened. "on her birthday, what a git"Ginny muttered as she stormed out to find her brother.

"That Mudblood is gonna get it!"Daphne snarled as she dusted off her clothes. "Wonder what happened"Blaise said. "Then go find out"Draco shrugged as he walked away. "Umm,Draco" Theo smirked. "You should listen to what Holowka said. 'Wherever she goes, you go'"He said. "I'm not going after Granger"Draco snapped. "Draco go, She followed you when you left class, you should do the same"Pansy said.

Draco glared at them over his shoulder and realized they weren't joking.He groaned and turned around, staring at his friends. "No, there is no way I'm going after Granger"He snapped.  "Yes you are, she's becoming your wife in less the 9 months,Draco, you can't abandon her"Astoria said. Draco rolled his eyes. "Draco is not going after a Mudblood! He doesn't need to and he won't"Daphne snapped. "Draco go, like Pansy said, she followed you, you follow her. At least try to work with this law"Astoria said,glaring at her older sister.Draco rolled his eyes again and walked past them, towards their commen room. "How is it he always listens to you?"Pansy asked. "Our friendship I guess"Astoria shrugged.

Draco stood in the middle of the commen room. What was he supposed to do? He didn't know how to comfort people, especially when it came to Hermione bloody Granger.He sighed before going up the staircase. He opened the door and saw Hermione curled up on the bed; her knees up to her chest, her arms wrapped around them and her head on her knees.She looked up and glared at him. "What? here to make fun of me?"She snapped. He rolled his eyes at her and walked over to the bed.She shifted away from him as he sat down beside her. "Why are crying Granger?"Draco asked as he looked over at her.She looked away from him and stared at the bathroom door. "Don't ignore me Granger"He added as she didn't answer.She still didn't look back at him. He rolled his eyes as he changed his position so he was sitting infront of her.

"Granger,look at me"He said as he lightly/gently reached for her chin,turning her face towards him. She glared at him but didn't attempt to push him away. "What"She snapped. "Answer my question that's what"He snapped back. "Why would you care, Aren't I just another mudblood at the school?"She snarled,this time pushing his hand away from her face. "You May be, but you're becoming a Malfoy soon and I have to get used to your moods before the bloody wedding"He sneered.