Malfoy Weasley Potter Wedding

The week went by quickly. They were currently at Malfoy Manor, doing some last minute touches. After Narcissa and Lucius were vanished, Draco had some people redecorate The Manor. It was no longer dark and Depressing, but now full of life. The Only black thing there was, was in the marble in the kitchen counter. He didn't change it up to keep it though. No, The manor was up for sale, and this would be the last time he'd come to his childhood home. And he couldn't be happier. And he wasn't staying the apartment either, him and Hermione both felt it was too small. So they bought a decent sized Manor (picture above) that they would move into after they graduate. It had quite a few rooms, 6 guest rooms, 1 room for their daughter and 1 room for them. And as a Must, each room had a luxurious kingsized bathroom, and 2 public ones. Draco also went forward and asked the house elfs if they preferred to stay at Malfoy manor or go to the new one. 8 decided they'd stay but the other 10 agreed to go.

Back to the wedding though. (If you wanna see the dresses, go to the next chapter and come back if you like)

Half the guests were already here, including the Weasleys, who were helping out, the Parkinsons, also helping out, and Half their friends. McGonagall, Kingsley, The daily Prophet (much to Hermione's dislike but they needed 'proof' that the trio had gotten married to their assigned Partners) along with the Head Auror, who had Came to congratulate and offer the trio places as Aurors.

"Love, you need to keep still" Liza said to Hermione. "Sorry"Hermione apologized for the 5th time. "I don't remember being this nervous" Alyssa said, who was known as Blaise Zabini's mother. "You were a nervous reck at your first wedding"Liza scoffed. "Just keep fixing Ginerva's hair"She added. "How much people are here?"Pansy asked Molly, who was helping one of the brides with her makeup. "I'll go check"Astoria said. "We really should've done our weddings on different days, this is too stressful"Hermione said, standing up after Liza finished her hair. "It was your idea"Ginny reminded. "Your boyfriend was in on it, yours too!"Hermione snapped at the two, as she paced. "Most of the guests are here"Astoria said, having returned. "Who hasn't arrived?"Pansy asked. Astoria rolled her eyes and took out her clipboard. "Neville, Dean, Seamus, Tracey, Daphne, Dan and Jean Granger with Melody"Astoria stopped.

"I'm sorry Hermione" She muttered. The room got quiet. "It's fine, I didn't expect them to come"Hermione said, biting her lip to stop herself from crying. "Mom, Guys, can you leave us for a second?"Pansy asked. The mothers nodded and left. "It's ok to cry"Ginny told her, hugging Hermione. "I've really disappointed them this time" Hermione sobbed. Ginny led her to a chair and told Hermione to sit down. "They wanted me to kill my child!"She said, not caring whether she ruined the surprise or not. "They wanted me to leave the wizarding world, to give up my magic, to give up Draco, to give up my baby! They said they'd disown me if I didn't do as they wished"Hermione let out. "You're pregnant?" Astoria asked. "4 weeks in"Hermione muttered while wiping her tears. "It was meant as a surprise but I really couldn't care less"She added. "Since we're ruining surprises, I'm 2 weeks in"Pansy said. "Congratulations, both of you"Ginny smiled. "Gin, you're almost 4 months in"Hermione realized. "And so is Luna but how far along are you Astoria? You only said you were pregnant but you never said how long"Pansy said. "A month and a half"Astoria said. "Congratulations your children are growing up together, can we hurry?"They heard a voice. Turning, they saw Blaise standing in the doorway. "Who let you in?"Ginny asked. "My dear wife of course. Anyway, everyone has arrived,well the ones we expected, HURRY"He said. "Don't tell anyone about the pregnancy or I'll turn your own child against you"Pansy snapped. "Is Mrs.Weasley sad?"Blaise pouted teasingly. "If this heel wasn't so expensive, It would've been stuck in your eye"Pansy snarled. "I think I'll go"Blaise muttered, knowing Pansy would probably throw a chair at him instead.

The Mothers returned, finished the last touches and the brides were left waiting for their signals. The bridesmaids went out first with groomsman (Luna and Blaise, Astoria and Theo, Neville and Hanna Abbott) and The brides were told to wait exactly 30 seconds before coming out. Hermione first, Pansy second and Ginny last.

"This is it" Hermione muttered. "Who knew we would get married at 19"Ginny chuckled. "You're acting as if we planned it"Pansy Scoffed. "It's been 25 seconds, go!"She added.

"Imagine she ditched you"Blaise muttered to Draco, earning him an elbow in the guts. "Blaise, sit down"Harry said. Blaise rolled his eyes but took a seat next to Luna. One bride after the other.

Molly was crying the most out of all of them. The vows were over, The "I do"'s were over and now they were currently in the dining room, having some cake.

"Who knew I'd be happy to be at a Gryffindors wedding"Blaise said as he sat down next to the Newlyweds. "Blaise your grandmothers sister was a Gryffindor, You were at her wedding when you were 8" Draco rolled his eyes. "You think I remember that?"Blaise scoffed. "Doesn't mean you weren't happy"Theo said. "Not the time"Astoria reminded. "Well, I think its time for the wedding dance"Ginny said, getting up from her seat. "Dance? I don't wanna dance?"Ron Said. "Why don't we have a little bet ronnykins"Draco said. Ronald cringed. "Never call me that"He said. "Whats the bet about?"Harry asked. "Whoever gets the most applause, wins"Draco said. "I've never lost a bet"Pansy said, standing up. "Hermione Granger Doesn't either"Hermione said, getting to her feet as well. "I'm Ginerva Molly Weasley, No one beats me" Ginny said, flipping her hair over her shoulder as she stood. "Um, love, this was a bet for the boys"Harry said. "YOu boys are lame"Hermione scoffed. "Who ever wins gets 15 galleons from each newlywed"Ginny added.

"Get up Malfoy"

"You too Weasley"

"Potter, Up"

To their disappointment, they got applauded the same. "We still have our news"Pansy reminded. "I now Ginerva told Potter but what about you? Did you tell Draco?"Pansy asked. Hermione nodded. "But its fine, I didn't tell my family, I told Ronald not to tell as well"Ginny said. "Whoever gets the most applause gets the money, Deal?"Hermione Said.

"Deal"The other brides said in unison.

"Hello, hello"Hermione said, getting the guests attention. "Firstly I'd like to thank all of you for coming, it means just gathering with our loved ones"She said. "But other then that, There's a bit of news"She added. The guests exchanged curious looks. "Ginerva Molly Weasley nee Potter, would like to announce something rather important"She said, before handing the mic over to her friend. "As Hermione said, yes there is some very important news. As the point of this Law, I'd like to announce the pregnancy of James Sirius Potter, who shall be brought into this world by the end of September"Before Gin was even finished, the room broke into applause. Ginny saw her mother crying with happiness. "Wait wait wait, that's not the only news"Pansy said after nearly a minute. Hermione glanced at Ron who looked shocked. "The world shall be greeted by A Weasley-Parkinson who should be here by November,"She said. Mollys tears increased. There was more applause as only 5 people in the room knew about this. "Lastly"Hermione spoke, gaining everyone's attention back. "Another baby?"Molly guessed. "Who shall arrive the month of November"Hermione smiled.

In the end, the one who won the bet was Ginerva Weasley.

"It's only because you shagged the boy who lived"Hermione had scoffed.