Ch.1

A/n:
HELLO!! I hope you enjoy my Minsung fanfic!!! (〜^^)

——

~🌌Late Nights: Minsung Fanfic🌌~

——

"How do you keep winning?! I swear every time we play Mario Kart you always win! Jisung, are letting Chan win?!" Changbin was always a sore loser when it came to games which always made his friends laugh.

"Chan is just good at this." Jisung gave out a laugh.

"It's not that hard of a game." Chan shrugs with his dimpled smile.

"Aish! I give up." Changbin plops back down on the couch as he sulks.

"Hey Chan can you drive me back to my place? My mom wants me to help her with dinner." Jisung asked Chan for a favor.

"Yeah, Changbin you wanna come?" Chan stands up from the couch and stretches.

"I guess I'll go." Changbin accepts the offer.

"I call shot gun!" Jisung ran out of the house and got to the front seat before Changbin could.

"Today is just not my day." Changbin mumbles but loud enough for the two to hear causing them to laugh.

They all leave Chan's house and head to Jisung's house. Through the car ride they played some of their favorite songs and they rapped and sung the whole way there.

"Thanks guys, see you two tomorrow at school." Jisung waved goodbye as he got out of the car.

"See ya!" The two boys waved goodbye at the same time with Chan driving off.

Jisung watched the car drive off, before he walked up his driveway he saw his neighbor, who his mother always told Jisung to stay away from with a younger boy that had dark drown hair who he has never seen before and seemed close to Jisung's age. His neighbor and the boy were caring boxes from the car and into their house.

The first thing that came to Jisung's mind was how cute the boy looked.

The boy caring the boxes noticed a young boy with brown hair, he thought to himself that he kinda looked like a squirrel.

Jisung greeted the unknown boy with a soft smile and a subtle wave. The boy next door didn't respond back, he quickly looked away and continued what he was doing.

Jisung shrugged it off and headed inside.

"I'm home mom!" Jisung took off his shoes and shouted.

"Come help me in the kitchen!" Jisung's mom called out to him while happy to hear that her son was home.

"Okay!" Jisung made his way to the kitchen and began helping.

Jisung was always close with his mom since it was only the two of them with Jisung never having a father figure.

Jisung and his mother made their dinner and watched a few movies together as they are their dinner, having some good laughs here and there.

After he ate dinner and watched some movies his mom and him said their goodnights. Jisung went his room and got ready for bed.

——

~ the next day ~

Jisung's POV:

"Hey guys!" I go up to my friends who were already in class before the bell.

"Hey Jisung!" Felix greeted me with a smile.