Ch.29

"Hyunjin? Seungmin?!" Jisung noticed the two boys in the doorway as his eyes lit up with hope.

"Jisung! You look horrible!" Seungmin and the taller boy made their way to the smaller boy.

Seungmin noticed all the cuts and bruises the smaller boy had along with his once chubby cheeks no longer puffy as they were slimmed and his eyes red and watery from all the tears he's let out.

"Both of you are in no shape to run." The younger tried to think of a way how to get the two boys out safe.

"Seungmin carry Jisung on your back I can run. Jisung is weaker than I am right now." The younger nodded his head and had the smaller jump onto his back.

"Wait Seungmin, how did you-?" The younger's cut off the smaller.

"I came along with Minho. He's holding up the gang of men down the hall." They head out of the room with Hyunjin right behind the two.

"Minho is here? Bring me to him. I want to see him." Jisung was eager to see the older desperately even if the older could possibly be still angry at him.

"I can't, he told us to get you out of here to the car safely." Seungmin quickly makes a few turns into different hallways leaving the smaller not liking his response.

"You'll see him when he gets to the car." Hyunjin didn't know if the older was going to come back to the car in time.

The smaller weaker boy agreed to obey the other two. If Jisung wasn't at the state he was at the moment he would run straight towards the older and embrace him into a hug.

The three ran down a few more halls until they finally met with the exit that wasn't to far from them.

They get closer to the exit and notice a familiar girl at the exit door with a scowl on display.

"You three aren't going anywhere!" Sunmi raised and pointed her gun at the three boys.

"Shit." Hyunjin cursed under his breath as he tried to think of a way to get past her without anyone getting hurt.

As the four were standing there in silence Sunmi took the opportunity and in attempt to knock Hyunjin out. The taller boy dodged the swing of her punch but she kneed him in the stomach causing him to collapse.

She then went for Seungmin and kicked him in the stomach causing him to slowly go down on the floor as he tried to hold Jisung.

Sunmi goes for the smaller weaker boy next and pushes him off of the younger.

"Now who should I kill first? How about we save the best for last, a stupid rat." She walked away from the smaller boy and stood in front of the younger who was clenching his stomach. "Lets kill the new boy." She points her gun at Seungmin's head as he began to shake in fear and tears threatened to slip.

"Leave him alone!" Hyunjin tried standing back up but only got pushed back down by Sunmi kicking him in the stomach again.

"Pathetic!" She kicked the taller boy once more.

"Sunmi! Leave them alone!" Jisung shot his head to where the familiar voice came from behind him and his eyes gleamed with happiness.

Minho kept his gaze at the psychotic girl in front of him not wanting to be distracted.

"What if I don't? You don't have the guts to murder someone, so you can't stop me! This is all your fault, only if you stayed with me and not leave me for that rat everything would've been fine!" Sunmi glared at the older boy as she aimed her gun at Seungmin ready to pull the trigger.

"I left you before I met Jisung! I left you because you're psycho!" Minho laid his finger on the trigger. "You're right, I don't have the guts to kill anyone but I will stop you." Minho took the opportunity and shot a bullet at Sunmi's right shoulder causing her to cry in pain as she clenched her shoulder falling to the floor.

Jisung watched the girl fall to the ground as she clenched her shoulder in pain. He then turned his attention to the older boy behind him. He used whatever strength he had and stood up feeling light headed. Jisung walked towards the older with the older meeting him halfway.

"Baby, you can't be walking around. You need to rest." Minho pulled the younger into his embrace and refused to let go, afraid he would loose him again.

"You don't understand how much I've been wanting to run to you. I missed you hyung." Jisung buried his face into the older's chest.

"I've missed you too baby." The older held the smaller boy tighter but not to tight.

Hyunjin helped up Seungmin and keeping away from the girl who was still on the ground who was shedding tears.

"Jinnie! I've missed you so much! Why did those evil people have take you and Jisungie!" Seungmin threw himself onto the taller a uncontrollably let out his tears.

"Minnie, it's okay. Don't cry. " Hyunjin let out a slight chuckle trying to calm down the younger as he rubs the younger's back.

"We should get out of here before more men find us here." Minho breaks the silence in the room with everyone nodding in agreement.

The older intertwines his hand with Jisung's and the four boys were quickly leaving.

"No one is leaving!" Sunmi picked herself back up, ignoring all the pain in her shoulder and aimed the gun. "That rat needs to die!"

The four boys then heard a loud bang.

Jisung looked down at his stomach where the bullet pierced through his skin with blood slowly oozing out.

After Sunmi shot the bullet she was pushed against the wall by Hyunjin as he threw a few punches.

He let go of the girl and ran straight to the two other boys along with Seungmin.

Minho caught the boy beside him before he could collapse to the ground.

"Jisung! No! Please! Stay with me." Minho held the fragile boy in his arms as tears uncontrollably slid down his cheeks.

"M-Minho... I-I'm scared.. I don't wanna die..." Jisung's eyes were becoming heavy as he coughed up some blood.

"It's okay, your not gonna die. Just stay with me. We need to get you to a hospital right now. Hyunjin start the car!" Minho picked up the wounded boy bridal style and the four of them exit out of the abandoned warehouse.

They got in the car with Hyunjin starting up the car, Seungmin in the passenger's seat, Minho in the backseat with Jisung on his lap.

"Seungmin call the cops and send them to the warehouse and tell them everything." The younger nodded his head towards Minho doing as he was told.

They had a bit to drive to get to the nearest hospital that was at least 30 minutes away from they were at.

While Hyunjin was speeding down every street trying to get to the hospital as fast as they could Seungmin was talking with the officer on the phone and Minho was trying to stop the bleeding.

"M-Minho.. I'm scared..." The smaller's voice was shaky with tears sliding down his cheeks.

"Just try to stay calm. We are almost there. Please stay with me Jisung... I can't loose you.." Minho continued to uncontrollably let his tears fall as he looked at smaller get paler.
——

A/n:

Since my prom was canceled which didn't mind missing out on, my friend did a cute little get together where we all dressed up which I don't like doing but it was fun and weird since all of my friends are literally crackheads. But OMG I HATE WEARING HEALS THOSE THINGS ARE A PAIN!!! I also hate being taller than I already am so I'm never wearing heals again! Wish I was shorter😖.

Hope y'all stay safe and healthy and have a great day!!! ~ 💜