Ch.4

3rd POV:

"He is my ex." Jisung was hesitant to speak.

The two of them begin to walk around the mall while chatting.

"I'm guessing he hurt you." Minho was never one to show his emotions to anyone who wasn't close to him but he was starting to loosen up to Jisung.

All Jisung did was nod his head.

"You don't have to tell me what happened, but whatever he did to you he better regret it because he is missing out on a pretty cool squirrel." Minho gave Jisung a warm smile which made Jisung's heart skipped a beat.

"Thanks." Jisung smiles at his hyung.

They continued to walk through the mall and stop in some stores, since none of them plans on buying anything, they just messed around the stores.

"I like these." Jisung put on circular lens glasses that he found in a store, they were in and took a selfie.

" Jisung put on circular lens glasses that he found in a store, they were in and took a selfie

"You look adorable, squirrel." Minho liked how the younger looked.

"Just give me back my hat." Jisung had asked Minho to hold his hat for him as he put on the glasses. Minhos complements made him blush.

Minho does what Jisung says, he puts his hat back on.

They walk out of the store and Minho notices two familiar faces from his past.

"Umm, actually I need your hat back." He takes the hat off of the younger and places it on his head.

"What why?" Jisung was curious, that was his favorite hat.

Minho just lowers his head with the hat at an angle where you couldn't see his face and his hands in his pockets.

"Min-." Before Jisung could say his name, he pulls the younger against a wall covering his mouth with his head still lowered.

Jisung eyes grew big from his hyung's actions.

Minho watches in the corner of his eyes, the two familiar faces walk past with out batting an eye at Minho.

Minho sighs in reliefs taking his hand off of Jisung's mouth.

"What was that for?" He crossed his arms against his chest.

"Sorry, just avoiding some people." The two of them continued to walk around the mall.

"Are they like those two men from the other night?" Jisung was worried for his hyung.

"Yeah, but don't worry about it. As long as I don't get noticed everything will be fine. Now let's continue having some fun." Minho gave him a reassuring smile before smirking as he took Jisung's phone and running off with it.