Ch.15

"Are you willing on giving me another shot?" Jisung sat there not knowing what to say.

The younger in the passenger's seat eyes grew big, he wasn't expecting that question.

If Hyunjin would've asked Jisung that question any sooner he would've said yes in a heartbeat but since Jisung has had time to meet someone. Someone who made him feel safe, who made him feel he could be himself, and loved. Jisung couldn't stay mad at Hyunjin forever even though it almost broke him, he had to learn to forgive. He was willing to give him another chance as friends but not a couple.

"Hyunjin..."

"Can you at least think about?" Hyunjin spoke before the younger could say anything with sad eyes.

"I-I'll think about it.." Jisung said to the taller boy and give it some thinking before making his choice but he knows deeply that relationship will never happen again or will it?.

"Thanks Ji. Have goodnight." The taller brunette boy pulled a soft smile.

"You too." Jisung got out of the car and headed inside his house closing the door behind him.

"You okay?" Minho noticed the younger seemed off.

"Yeah.. you want some dinner?" Jisung pulled a fake smile.

Minho nodded his head worried about the younger.

They head to kitchen and made some ramen. The two boys decided on watching a movie as they ate their dinner.

They played a movie they both agreed on and got comfortable on the couch. Jisung was curled up in a blanket in the corner of the couch eating his ramen. Minho was sitting up eating his ramen with Soonie curled up on his lap.

Throughout the movie Jisung paid no attention to the movie as he was to lost in his thoughts. He couldn't stop thinking about Hyunjin's question. At this point he wasn't eating his food anymore, he was just playing with it with his chopsticks.

Minho noticed Jisung's behavior and put his cup of noodles on the coffee table and paused the movie. He turned towards Jisung causing the younger to look his way.

"What's going on? I know your not okay. You've seemed off since you came back inside. Did Hyunjin hurt you? Because I swear to go-!" Jisung quickly cut him off before the older would get more furious.

"He didn't hurt me.. he asked me if I would give him another chance in a relationship.." The younger didn't make eye contact with Minho.

The older was shocked but he figured Hyunjin still liked him, just by the way he looked at him at the mall.

"Oh... are you going to give him another chance?" Minho didn't want to see Jisung with anyone but him.

"No but, I feel like it would be right to give him another chance. But my feelings for him faded away a while ago." Jisung's feelings for his ex were gone when he fell for Minho.

"I think you should do what you feel is right." The older hated what he said wanting to tell him no but he couldn't control his life. He had to say what was the best thing to say.

"If I did that then what if I get hurt again? What if I break this time? What if he cheats on me again? Would I even be happy with him?" Jisung began to think of the worst, he didn't want to be in that mental state again.

"Hey it's okay. Come here." Minho pulled the younger into a hug.

"I don't think I want be with him.." Jisung quickly wipes a tear that escaped and looks up at his hyung. "I want to be with you.."