Ch.31

"We did everything we could... he passed away at 2:45am from the loss of blood. I'm sorry."

Hehe jk I ain't gonna kill him

Hehe jk I ain't gonna kill him. Sorrys😅.

——

"We did everything we could... he lost a lot of blood but we successfully got rid of the bullet that was inside him in time. He is now recovering from the surgery in another room. Only family will be able to visit till further notice." The weight on everyone's shoulders was lifted.

"Thank you." Jisung's mother bows to the nurse with tears of joy swelling her eyes.

"Can I please see Jisung? I'm his boyfriend." Minho walked up to the nurse while some of his friends were just now hearing this.

"I'm sorry but only family till further notice." Minho refused to wait any longer to see his boyfriend.

"When is that?" Jisung's mother spoke up.

"The latest would be in two days, but for now only family."

"Do you think you can make an exception for one." Jisung's mom gestured to Minho, feeling it's rights for Minho to see the younger.

The nurse looked at boy who's eyes were blood shot red and with a glum expression.

"Fine, I'll make an exception. The rest of you should go and get some rest. Your friend will be alright." The rest of the boys bowed to the nurse in a sign of gratitude.

They said their goodbyes and headed out of the hospital now just leaving Jisung's mom and Minho in the waiting room.

The nurse then led them to the room where Jisung was recovering in. They went up a few floors of the hospital till they were outside of the room.

Minho was nervous to see the younger but he took a deep breath and followed Jisung's mom.

The nurse closes the door behind them and leaves them alone.

"My poor Jisung.." his mom went up to the sleeping boy and gently brushed his hair back with her hand.

Minho watched the younger boy rest as he looked peaceful. He was extremely glad the surgery went well but he couldn't help but still blame himself for everything.

He went closer to the bed where the sleeping boy was next to Jisung's mom.

"Since we're going to be here for awhile I'm going to get us some food. Do you want any?" Jisung's mom grabbed her purse and car keys then asking the boy.

Minho nodded his head and with that she head out of the room leaving the two boys.

It was silent in the room.

Minho pulled up a chair and sat beside the bed, analyzing every feature of the younger. His vision became foggy with the tears building up in his eyes again.