Ch.24

Minho was hanging out with two of his friends, Chan and Jeongin. They were at Chan's house playing some video games.

After the played a few rounds they started a game of Uno.

"Minho hyung? Why do you look so glum today?" Jeongin was worried about his hyung.

"Just didn't get enough sleep.." Minho gives the younger a reassuring smile.

"You should talk to him." Chan spoke up catching the taller off guard.

"Why should I? He's the one who messed up.." Minho mumbled but loud enough for the others to hear.

"Because you guys need to fix whatever happened between you two. Both of you seem miserable without each other. I don't know what the situation was but knowing Jisung he tends to do or say things he might regret when he is scared. Whatever he did I know he regrets it. Just try talking to him. Uno!" Chan plays his turn.

"That better not have been a distraction Chan." Minho glares as he plays his turn.

"No it wasn't, I'm actually serious. Wait! Jeongin!" Chan turns his attention to the youngest as he played a plus four card to Chan.

"Uno! The color is red and I win!" Jeongin excitedly plays his last card with his signature bright smile.

"I want a rematch!" Minho gathers the cards and starts to shuffle them with a game face on.

——

After Chan dropped off Minho back to his house, he decided to try to talk to Jisung again. Instead of him walking to his house he headed next store. He was hesitant to knock on the door but before he could knock the door swings open.

"Oh! Hi Minho. Are you here for Jisung?" Jisung's mom opened the door looking as if she was in a hurry.

"Yeah, I need to talk to him.." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"He isn't home yet, he might still be with his friends. But you can wait for him inside. I have to get going for work now, just make yourself at home." Jisung's mom rushed passed the boy and made her way to work.

Minho headed inside and waited for the younger to come home. As he waited he played with his little kitten, Soonie.

He hoped the younger boy wouldn't push him away. Even if Jisung was in the wrong Minho wanted to take Chan's advice make up so they could go back to how it used to be. He missed the younger by his side.

As the hours go by with Minho patiently waiting for Jisung to come home, he has been texting the younger within the hours but no response. It was already late at night at this point and Minho knew something was off. He tried calling Jisung a few times but no answer. Minho was now getting worried, he didn't know if the younger was just ignoring him or if something bad happened.

"I really hope you're just ignoring me.."

Jisung felt cold as his cheek and his bare arms were in contact with the cold cement floor beneath him. His body was sore and his wrists were tied together behind his back causing some rope burn.

His eyes slowly flutter open noticing his surroundings. He was in an filthy empty cement room with no windows and one steel door. He pulls himself up and sees a familiar face next to him who had his back against the wall.

"Jisung you're finally awake!" Jisung noticed that the boy next to him was Hyunjin who was also tied up.

"What's going on? Why are we tied up? Where are we?" The shorter didn't know what was going on which made him uneasy.

"A group of guys ganged up on us then knocked you out. They caught me off guard and knocked me out too. And here we are tied up." The taller explained.

"So we've been kidnapped?! Why?!" Jisung tried to get himself free but the more he tried pulling his hands out of the rope the more he was hurting himself.

"I don't know. No one has came since they put us in here. We can't even escape because they are watching us, they'll know if we leave." Hyunjin gestures to the camera that was in the corner of the room.

"What do they want with us?" Jisung threw his head against the cold concrete wall.

Before Hyunjin could say anything they both hear footsteps down the hall and made a stop at the steel door.

The steel door opens revealing two tall men with scowl looks.

"Hello Jisung."

Jisung's eyes grew as shivers were sent down his spine when he heard an all to familiar high pithed voice.

Behind the two men moved aside revealing a girl with dyed long red hair and a big evil grin on display.

"S-Sunmi?!" Jisung gulped the lump in his throat.

"Surprise! I'm the one who is going to make your life into a nightmare." Sunmi walked up to the smaller brunette boy and crouched down to his level with a devilish smirk.

"Why are we here?!" Jisung glared at the red headed girl in front of him.

"Well first of all I just wanted you but since my men are idiots they brought your friend along. I'll make use of this handsome face though." Sunmi bit her fake long nail and eyes the taller boy down.

"You're not getting near me you hoe!" Hyunjin spat back with a cold glare.

"Watch me." Sunmi gave the taller a warning look and turned back to the smaller brunette. "Since Minho chose you over me, I'm going to ruin you." She stood and pushed Jisung to the floor and kicked him in the stomach.

Jisung winced at the pain which satisfied Sunmi's ears.

"You're fucking crazy!" Hyunjin watched as the smaller was in pain.

"You haven't seen crazy yet cutie." Sunmi walked out with the two men falling behind and shut the steel door.

"Jisung are you okay?!" Hyunjin wished he could help but his hands were tied, literally.

"I-I'm fine.." Jisung wanted to clutch his stomach but since his hands were tied behind him he couldn't.

The taller hated to see Jisung in pain, he felt so helpless.

"Why is she doing this to you?" Hyunjin watched the shorter make his way to the corner and pull his knees to himself.

"You heard her, she wants Minho. She's Minho's ex." Jisung burying his face into his knees.

"What a brat!" Hyunjin couldn't believe what was happening. "Minho will come looking for you and save us, right?"

Jisung shakes his head no in response.

"Why not? You guys are dating, right?" The taller would hurt Minho once they get out of their situation if he hurt Jisung.

"We got into an argument the other day and I don't know if we are still dating. I messed up." Jisung wanted to let out a few tears from feeling like everything was falling apart and he was scared what was about to happen next.

"What did you do?" Hyunjin got closer to the shorter.

"I got jealous of his friend and told him to stop talking to his friend forever. I was just scared he was going to leave me or something....but I know it was wrong of me. Didn't help that I kept on going." Jisung was for sure he might loose the older.

"If Minho really loves you he would put that behind him and give you another chance. He'll come for you." Hyunjin tried to give the shorter some hope.

"I hope he does. He's the only one that can get us out of here."
——

A/n:

I should really fix my sleep schedule. Am I going to 🤔, probably not.

Hope y'all stay safe and healthy and have a great day!! ~ 💜