Ch.21

Warning ⚠️: this chapter ain't for soft stands and has mature content...well nothing to to far ig but just a warning.

——

"Uncle Minho." The older boy heard a quiet small voice calling for him.

He feels a tug on his shirt, he opens his eyes and sees little Kai.

"What is it Monkey?" He ruffled the tiny boy's hair.

"I'm hungry.." he gave a pouted lip to the hyung.

"Alright, lets go make some food." Minho carefully crawled out of bed not trying to wake up the sleeping squirrel.

"Yay! Up! Up!" Kai excitedly stood up on the bed with his arms reaching out for the hyung.

"Shh. Lets not wake up Jisungie." Minho picked up the tiny boy.

"ok." Kai whispered with a big grin on display.

They went into the kitchen and began to make everyone sandwiches since they woke up late on a Sunday afternoon.

As he was making the sandwiches as Kai was on the floor playing with Soonie.

——

"Jisungie." The sleeping boy hears a tiny voice and felt his puffy cheeks being poked at.

"Kai? Morning." He beamed a smile with tired eyes at the small boy.

"It's not morning silly." He let out a cute laugh. "It's lunch time, lets eat!" Kai grabs the older's two finger with his tiny hands and pulls him out of bed and into the kitchen.

"Did you sleep well baby?" Minho passes everyone a sandwich.

"Yeah.. I'm surprised your up before me." Jisung rubbed his tired eyes along with a yawn.

"Kai was hungry so I made sandwiches." He begins to eat his sandwich.

"Is Appa picking me up today?" The small boy nervously asked.

"Yeah, whats wrong? Do you not want to see your Appa?" Minho was now concerned, is his brother hurting Kai?

"I do but, I want to stay here longer!" He raised his voice as if he was about to throw a tantrum.

"You can't Monkey, I'm sorry." Minho noticed the sadness in Kai's eyes. "No sad faces, next time I watch you I promise Jisung and I will take you somewhere fun. Like an amusement park."

"Really?! Okay!" He beamed a bright gummy smile at the two.

——

After a few hours Kai was picked up and taken home leaving the two boys in the house.

"I miss him already." Jisung pouted, missing the small boy.

"Jisung?" The older catches his boyfriend's attention. "When does your mom get home from work?"

"I think around midnight, why?" He turns toward Minho seeing a smug look on the older. "Hey! Lets watch a movie!" The younger was a bit oblivious of Minho's plans.

Minho rolled his eyes but joined the younger on the couch then picked a movie.

Jisung was focused on the movie like always not tearing his eyes away from the screen.

Minho was back and forth between the movie and Jisung. He slowly scoot himself closer to Jisung, of course Jisung didn't notice him as he was focused on the movie.

He then realized Minho was next to him when he felt someone's arms snake around his waist. He looked down to see Minho was hugging his waist.

Jisung displayed a smile and began running his fingers through Minho's soft locks. He stopped what he was doing when Minho let go of his waist and lifted up his chin causing his heart to race. Minho then closed the space between them as he pressed his lips against the younger's. A gentle kiss.