Ch.30

"We have an injured boy in the lobby! Someone get the doctors!" Jisung heard a lady call out as he fell back to consciousness.

Jisung's eyes slowly opened as he saw Minho's face worriedly look straight ahead with tears sliding down his puffy red cheeks. He felt the warmth of the older's grasp as he was in his arms. His eyes uncontrollably fluttered shut as he felt the pain in his stomach.

He opened his eyes again with the lights blinding his vision. He no longer felt Minho's warmth as he felt a cold sheet beneath him. His vision adjusted to the bright lights and noticed doctors rushing him down a hallway. One of the doctors was speaking to him but his hearing was just a muffle. Once again he uncontrollably fell back into unconsciousness missing the older's warmth.

Minho watched the doctors take the younger away from him into another room ready to preform surgery.

The two other boys head to another room for the nurses to take care of any injuries that needed to be treated.

Minho was escorted to another room for the nurses to treat some of his wounds too and wash up from the blood that stained his hands and clothes.

After their wounds were treated and bandaged up they head to the waiting room nervously. He plopped down on a nearby chair with his eyes dull starring into nothing with the two boys joining him.

Not to soon after their friends come rushing through the hospital doors and into the waiting room. They find the three sitting down and immediately run up to them pulling them into an embracing hugs especially Hyunjin since non of his friends have seen him for days.

All the boys were worried about Minho and Seungmin all night none of them had slept.

"Have the doctors said anything about Jisung?" Jeongin was on the verge of tears as his vision was becoming blurry, worried for his hyung.

"No, he just went in for surgery like 20 mins ago. But it'll be okay, he'll make it." Hyunjin brings the youngest into a comforting hug.

"Jisung isn't going to d-die r-right?" The younger Aussie boy choked on his tears as he looked at Changbin with glossy teary eyes.

"He'll make it, don't worry lixie." Changbin pulled the younger Aussie boy into a comforting hug.

"This is all my fault... I should've been more careful.. maybe it would've been best if I never got close to him, none of this would've happened... he would've been safe.." Minho held his head in his hands then ranking his hands through his hair as he was distressed.

"Don't put the blame on yourself, this isn't your fault." Chan went over to sit next to Minho to comfort him.

"How can I not? All of this is because of my past.. his life was put on the line because of me.. w-what if he d-doesn't make it?" Minho chocked up his tears trying to hold them back.

"Try not to think like that, Jisung is a strong boy he'll make it." The older rubbed the back of the younger as he uncontrollably let a few tears slip.

"Why is my baby boy Jisung in surgery?! What happened?! Why did I get a call from the hospital saying he was in a terrible condition and needs surgery?!" Jisung's mother barges into the waiting room as her eyes were teary, demanding answers from the teenage boys.

Minho and Hyunjin looked at each other worriedly until Minho stepped up and began to explain to her everything that happened, he thought it would be best if his mother knows.

"..I'm sorry... all of this was because of me-." Minho was cut off as Jisung's mother pulled him into a motherly hug with tears spilling out of her eyes.

"Thank you for saving my little Jisung. Jisung is lucky to have friends like you guys. Don't blame yourself Minho, okay?" She pulled away and rubbed the boy's arms in a comforting and motherly way.

Minho nodded his head as he continued to hold back his tears.

——

It was now 2 o'clock in the morning with it silent in the waiting room and through the whole hospital.

Felix was asleep on Changbin's shoulder who was also asleep along with Chan, Woojin and Jeongin. Seungmin let Hyunjin rest on his shoulder as he played with his hands like a little kid. Jisung's mother was stepped outside taking a phone call.

All of them were patiently waiting for results.

Minho was lost in his thoughts with all the past memories with Jisung came flooding into his mind.

"I was watching you dance not in a creepy way but you are a really good dancer!"

"Do you want to sit with my friends and I for lunch? Since it's your first day I assume you don't have much friends."

"No, sit down. And don't worry about it I want to help. You are my friend after all."

"That was the guy from last night huh?! LET ME GO FIGHT HIM!"

"Can I.. can I kiss you..?"

"It's okay, I promise nothing will happen to you. Im right here."

"Why would I? What ever happened it's in the past and that doesn't change who you are now."

"I want to be with you.."

"I-I like you a lot hyung.."

"I hopes so... your right though, I'm already taken by my amazing boyfriend!"

"You don't understand how much I've been wanting to run to you. I missed you hyung."

"M-Minho.. I'm scared..."

Without even realizing it Minho had tears running down his puffy cheeks once again from all the memories tugging at his heart. All he could do is hope that Jisung would make it. He wouldn't know what to do with himself if he lost the younger forever.

All he wanted was to hold Jisung in his arms with him safe.

"Jisung please be okay..."

After a few moments Jisung's mother came back into the room and sat beside Minho. She noticed how upset the boy was and began to rub his back in a sign of comfort.

"Excuse me?" An unfamiliar voice was heard on the other side of the room.

Minho noticed it was a doctor that walked in, he woke up his friends eagerly.

"Are you Han Jisung's mother and his friends?" The doctor scanned the room noticing all the teenage boys.

"Yes I'm his mother and these are his friends. Is my Jisung okay? Did the surgery go well? Please tell me he is okay." Jisung's mother walked up to the doctor with all of the boys listening.

Minho's heart was becoming heavy as he was nervous for what the results were. He tried to read the doctor's expression for an answer but it was hard to tell.

As the doctor spoke the atmosphere in the room changed that was once hopeful. "We did everything we could-"
——

A/n:

I literally have no motivation to do any of my online classes😒. Can't they let pass me now and graduate early.

Hope y'all stay safe and healthy and have a great day!!! ~ 💜