Ch.32

"Wait what? Why does he want to see me all of the sudden?" Jisung couldn't believe what he was hearing.

His dad he has never met wants to meet him now?

"He heard what happened and he is worried. You'll finally get to meet him." Jisung's mom was more excited then her son was, well Jisung wasn't excited at all.

Jisung wanted to be glad and excited he was finally going to meet his dad for the first time but he was more furious than anything.

"He's worried about me?! Now he cares about me after 17 years? Why would I wanna see someone who left us..." the younger avoided eye contact with his mom.

"I know you're mad but think about it till I come back. I'll try not to be out long." His mom walked out of the room.

Minho noticed how glum the younger looked, he wished he knew what to do in a situation like this.

"I think you should meet your dad. Who knows if you'll get another opportunity again." He decided to say what he thought was best.

"I don't want to see him. He left my mom and he obviously didn't want me.." Minho couldn't help but look at the boy with sad eyes.

"You don't know until you see him, you can ask him all the questions and you'll get your answers." Minho grabbed the younger's hand to hold.

"I guess I'll finally know why he left.." the younger thought about it for a moment. "I'll see him then. But what if he doesn't like who I am? What if he is homophobic? What if he decides to never see me again?" The younger began to over think the worst outcome.

"Don't worry to much, if he does turn out to be a jerk then he's not meant to be in your life. If he loves you he would except who you are, everything will turn out fine." Minho rakes his hand through the younger's brown hair.

"When I meet him... can you be there with me?" Jisung was nervous about meeting his biological father alone, he would feel more relaxed if Minho was by his side..

"Of course, I'm always here if you need me." Minho gave the younger a smile before pecking the younger's lips.

"Thanks." The smaller kissed back and returned a smile.

A bit later Jisung's mom came back with food for her son.

Jisung explained to his mom that he agreed to see his dad. Her reaction was with her beaming a smile and text him right away.

"He's on his way, hurry up and eat." Jisung was even more nervous now as he downed his food and drink.

"Do I look okay?" Jisung fiddled with his hair trying to fix it then turning to Minho.

"You look beautiful." The older gave his boyfriend a sincere smile, calming the younger down.

Jisung beamed a smile back then leaned in for another kiss before his dad arrived.

His mom went to go wait for his father down at the lobby. Jisung was nervous to finally meet him, he knew he should probably be meeting him alone but he felt less nervous and more calm when Minho was near him.

A few minutes go by but felt like hours to the boy the door opens revealing his mom. She opened the door more now showing a strange man next to her.

"I'll let you two be... um, is Minho staying?" His mom let the unfamiliar man in the room.

"He is." His mom let the two boys alone, accepting their decision.

After his mom closed the door behind her Jisung stared at the unfamiliar man in front of him. He was able to tell he had some features Jisung had.