Ch.13

Jisung was roaming around the store finding the things he needed for the cat he was going to take care of for Minho. After he got the things he needed for the cat he got some things for Minho's cold.

He noticed the storm had lighten up with only the dark clouds filling the sky. The only problem was he had bought so many groceries that he couldn't carry on his own.

He didn't think any of this through since he rushed out of the house with Minho his top priority.

"Hi Jisung!" Jisung heard a cheerful high pitched voice, he turned around to see it was Sunmi.

"Oh, hi." He greeted the red head girl, a little shocked seeing her.

"What are you up to?" The red head asked pulling a fake bright smile.

"I just finished grocery shopping and now trying to figure out how I'm going to carry all this home." Jisung could easily call a Uber but he already spent all his money.

"I can take you home if you want." She offered.

"You sure?" Jisung was a little taken back since they hardly knew each other.

"Yeah, we wouldn't want you walking in this kind of weather." She continued to act all cheerful with a bright smile.

"Okay, thanks." Jisung accepted her offer not wanting to carry all the groceries and a tub of cat litter.

She helped Jisung put all the groceries in the trunk of her car. She started up her car as Jisung sat in the passenger's seat giving her his address.

"I'm guessing you have a cat?" She tried to break the awkward silence between the two.

"Yeah I guess." Jisung really didn't want to have a conversation, he felt like there was so many red flags with this girl.

"You were with Minho today, how is he?" She curiously asked.

Even if Minho was the one that put her dad in prison, she didn't care. She loved the boy that didn't love her back.

"He's feeling a little under the weather right now. So I bought him all the things I needed to treat his cold." Jisung explained, hoping Minho was fine.

"You are taking care of him? Isn't that nice of you!" She pulled another fake smile as she gripped on the steering wheel tightly, raging with jealousy.

"I guess." They arrive finally at his house with the red head insisting she helps with the groceries.

"Has he said anything about me lately?" She places the last of the groceries in Jisung's house.

"No he hasn't." The red head tried to hide her anger and jealousy as she kept with her cheery  act.

"Alright, I'll see you later Jisung. Before I go, are you and Minho... together?" Before she walked out the front door she asked one last question.

"N-no, we aren't." A blush crept up Jisung's squirrel like cheeks, wishing they were together.

"Ok, bye!" She finally left Jisung's home despising how the two seem so close to each other.

Jisung was finally relieved Sunmi had left his house. He was thankful for the help but something about her felt off to him.

The younger walked into his room to reveal Minho was still sleeping.

Jisung's eyes softened at the sight he saw, Minho buried in the blankets with the unnamed kitten curled up in a ball snuggling right next to Minho's side. He decided to not wake up the older and headed to kitchen to put all the groceries away.