Ch.8

--

It's been almost a week since Minho and Jisung hung out, it was a bit awkward at times between the two but they weren't going to let that encounter effect their friendship.

It was a Thursday morning with all the students in their classes before the bell rang.

Jisung was chatting with Felix at his desk but from a distance Hyunjin gazes his way with sadness in his eyes.

Hyunjin missed Jisung, he missed their relationship they had. He wished he never had made that mistake.

"Hyunjin? Your starring at him again." Seungmin broke the brunette boy out of his trance.

"I know, I just miss him.. I cant believe he already moved on." Hyunjin huffed as he slouched in his seat.

"It's been three months, I don't understand how you can miss him so much when you were the one that cheated on him." Seungmin and a lot of his friends didn't know the whole story.

"It was just a stupid choice I made and will never do again. I wish he would just give me another chance." He hung his head low as he was still ashamed for his actions.

"Give it some more time, he'll come around." Seungmin rubbed his back in a sign of comfort.

"But he's already found someone.."

"Who?"

"Minho I saw them kissing when they took off on their own at the mall." Hyunjin replayed the memory he saw that day in his head.

"We don't know for sure if they are together." Seungmin tried to do his best to be there for Hyunjin.

"Jisung isn't the type to just kiss someone if he doesn't feel anything towards them, he's moved on." Hyunjin wasn't in a good mood today, not since the day at the mall.

The teacher walks in and tells the students to take their seats as she has an announcement.

"We have a new student today and I hope you treat her with respect, introduce yourself sweetie." The teacher brings the new girls in.

The new girl walked into class, Jisung looked up from his phone and saw a familiar face but didn't know personally. A girl with dyed red hair and full face of makeup, the same girl he noticed at the mall. All he knew was that Minho had history with her and the guy that was with her that day.

"Hello I'm Sunmi, I moved here from downtown of Seoul." She bowed to the class with a bright smile.

"You can take a seat now, choose any seat you want sweetie." The teacher gave a smile and Sunmi nodded her head.

She takes a look around the room and sees a familiar boy. She notices no one was sitting next to him. So she takes the seat next to Jisung and the teacher begins class.

Jisung was a little taken back from her sitting in the empty seat next to him out of the many seats in the class.

"Hey. I'm Sunmi." She grabbed Jisung's attention and greeted him with a bright smile.

"Hi, I'm Jisung." He wasn't expecting her to talk to him.

"It's nice to meet you Jisung. I saw you at the mall over the weekend with Minho. Are you two a thing by chance?" She scanned him head to toe with her devilish eyes, seeing if he was a threat to her.

"O-oh, you did? But no, we are just friends." Jisung felt a little disappointed saying those words.

"Okay, it's nice to see an old friend of mine making some friends." She gave her fake bright smile and faces the front.