Ch.19

~ earlier that day ~

"Damn it!" Sunmi had just got home from school throwing her school bag across the room.

She ran up to her room, slamming her door behind her.

"Fuck Jisung! Why can't Minho pay attention to me?! I want Minho!" She wiped off everything that was on her desk in anger and frustration.

"Do you have to be so damn loud?!" Jaewon flung open her bedroom door annoyed.

"Jaewon! Do something about this brat!" She stomped her foot with frustration.

"I robbed his house and threatened him! What else do you want me to do?! Unless you want me to kill him." A grin was now plastered on the older boy's face.

"I don't know if I want to take it that far, maybe if he doesn't follow through then I'll just torture him till Minho agrees to be with me." A devilish grin soon formed on Sunmi.

"Listen, your love for Minho is getting out of hand. You know how I feel about him, I want him dead." He growled at the mention of his name.

"Well your not going to kill him or harm him, I let you beat him up once but no more!" She demanded more than stated.

"Sunmi! He put our dad in prison! He betrayed us! And he is choosing to be with that little rat instead of you! How do you not hate him?!" He threw his hand in the air with frustration.

"I love him and he will love me! Don't you want your dear little sis to be happy?" She gave puppy dog like eyes and pouted her lips to her brother.

"I don't understand you... but that's all I want, is for you to be happy.." As much as he despises Minho he was willing to help his sister, for now.

Besides he had other plans up his sleeve.

"Good! Now you can help me!" She excitedly bounces as she gets her way. "Hey, where did you get that jacket?" She notices a familiar jacket and knew it wasn't her brother's.

"Oh, I stole this from that rats house. Why?" He takes off the jacket.

"Give me it. I want it." She demands.

He shrugs and hands it to her. She knew that jacket was Minho's, he always wore it. She smiles to herself as she puts on the jacket, feeling warm and fuzzy inside.

"I know exactly what I have planned for that stupid rat." She gave a devilish smile as her brother left the room thinking about other plans he has in mind.

——

~ the next day ~

It was now the weekend.

Jisung wasn't home, he was invited to his close friend's house, Chan. Along with Changbin and Felix who was also invited to just hangout and maybe play some games.

"Hey Chan!" Jisung arrived at the older's house greeting him with his signature bright smile.

"Hey!" Chan let the younger in, greeting him with his dimpled smile.

Jisung noticed his two other friends sitting on the couch and greeted them.

"How about we play some video games?" Changbin suggested and the everyone agreed. "No Fortnite though." He turned his gaze towards Felix.

Felix pouted. "...Fine..."

They all began playing some Call of Duty and screams were now echoing through the the living room.

"How does Felix have more kills then me?!" Jisung threw himself back onto the couch.

"At least you don't have many deaths like Changbin." Chan laughed teasing the shorter boy.