Ch.7

——

Some time has past and Jisung's mom called the two of them for dinner.

They headed to the kitchen and sat down at the table with his mom already digging in. Jisung joined her and began stuffing food in his squirrel like cheeks.

"So Minho, where are you from?" Jisung's mom sweetly asks.

"I used to live in downtown Seoul." Minho begins to eat his plate of food.

"Oh. I can see why you moved on this side of town, it's a lot more safer than downtown." She finishes her diner before the two boys.

"Mom, you should slow down when you eat." Jisung speaks with a mouth full of food.

"I have to work a night shift tonight. Now don't talk with your mouth full!" She smacks Jisung on the back of his head.

"Ow!"

"So, what is your guy's relationship?" She smirks causing Jisung to blush 10 shades darker.

"I-it's not like that! W-we are just friends.." Jisung hung his head low from embarrassment.

Minho just smiled to himself as he saw how cute Jisung could get while he is flustered.

"Friends with benefits?" She smirks Jisung's way.

"Mom!" His eyes grew bigger from his mom's question.

"What? You forget I was a teenager once before too. Ah whatever, I'm gonna get ready for work now. You two have fun, not to much fun though!" She walks out of the kitchen and into her bedroom, shutting the door behind her.

"I'm sorry for my mom." Jisung covers his face with his hands.

"She seems pretty cool and she is nice." Minho faces Jisung's way and notices his hands are covering his face. "Don't cover that adorable face of yours."

Minho pulls his hands away from his face, revealing Jisung blushing red as a tomato.

"Hold on you got something right here." Minho places his hand on Jisung's cheek and wipes some food off with with his thumb.

Jisung's eyes grew bigger from the sudden action.

The older smiles softly until they heard the front door open and close. Signaling that Jisung's mom has left for work and they were now the only ones in the house.

Minho takes his hand off of the younger and he pulls a smirk. He leans in closer to Jisung and whispers in his ear.

"How about we finish what we started." Minho's lips brush against Jisung's ear causing his stomach to flutter.

Minho pulls back to face Jisung looking for a answer. Jisung nodded his head in agreement and the older pulled another smirk.

The older leans back in and begins to nibble on Jisung's ear. He then moves to the younger's soft pink tinted lips. Their lips fit perfectly to one another's as they were in sync.

It was slow at first until lust took control of the both of them. Before anything heated could happen Minho stood up without separating their lips. Jisung followed and jumped onto Minho wrapping his legs around his waist as Minho held him up.

Minho brought him to Jisung's room and closed door behind him. He gently laid the younger on the bed with the both of them not separating.

The older made his way down Jisung's lips and to his neck. Minho began to suck ruffly all over his neck until he found his sweet spot which caused a small moan from Jisung.