Ch. 28

~ a few hours later ~

"You're going to take their place?!" The freckled boy's eyes widened while the other boys were as shocked when Minho began to explain.

"Knowing how Jaewon is he's probably not going to play fair. But I'm going to do whatever I can to get Jisung and Hyunjin back. If no one comes back by tomorrow morning and if you don't here anything from someone then send the police to this location." Minho gave Chan a piece of paper with the abandoned warehouse location.

"Minho let me come with you, please." Seungmin ran up to the older boy.

"Let Changbin and I come too! He knows how to fight!" Felix volunteered himself and the shorter.

"Wait what?" Changbin loves his friends but he doesn't want to die.

"I can't let any of you come, none of you haven't been in any gangs so you don't know how they're like. I don't want anyone else to be caught in my mess." Minho did think help would be nice but he had to do this alone for everyone else's safety.

"Please, I c-can be helpful." Seungmin didn't give up even if he was scared.

"You just want to see Jinnie~." Jeongin teases his hyung which caused Seungmin to blush.

"Now isn't the time to tease Innie. This is serious." Woojin rolled his eyes at the younger.

"Sorry Seungmin but I cant let any of you come. Just stay here. Now I have to get going." Minho ruffles the younger's hair before heading out the door.

"Minho, take my car." Chan digs through his pockets and throws his keys to the brunette.

"Thanks. Hopefully I'll get them back." He gave a smile to the blonde Aussie's way then headed out the door.

Minho gets into the car but before he could drive out of the drive way he hears the car door open and close. He turns behind an notices Seungmin in the back seat.

"What are doing?!"

"I'm coming with." Minho rolled his eyes at the younger.

"Fine but you aren't leaving this car." The younger nodded his head and Minho drove out of the drive way.

Hyunjin was sitting on the cold cement floor with his hands tied together.

"Why are you keeping me in here? Let me go back to the other room where Jisung is!" Hyunjin struggles to get his hands free but it was no use.

"Does it look like I care what you want? I'm keeping you in here because once I kill Minho I'm going to kill your little rat friend. I think I remember Sunmi telling me that your his ex. Do you still have feelings for that little rat?" Jaewon squatted in front of the tied up boy.

"His name is Jisung! And none of this is your business!" Hyunjin coldly glared at the devilish man in front of him.

"You better learn your place if you wanna survive boy!" Jaewon stood up and punched the tied up boy in the face. "Now I have to go meet someone." He looks at the boy pathetically and heads out the door.

Minho and Seungmin pull up outside of the abandoned warehouse.

Seungmin watches the older loaded two handguns and hides them in his pants.

"A-are you going to kill them?" The younger nervously gulps the lump in his throat.

"Don't worry, I don't kill and I'm not going to. I only use it for defense. Here, use this if anyone threatens you." He hands the younger a knife. "Don't leave this car." Minho turned to face the younger before getting out the car.

Late Nights || Minsung ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें