twenty

"are you sure you're gonna be okay?" harry asked, petting my forehead gently. he was sat on the edge of my bed, ready to go to school. ever since the anxiety attack i had that morning, he'd stayed with me until i was calmer and felt a bit better, but of course, he had school to attend to.

"yeah. i'm better now." i felt a lot better regarding everything that had happened the day before, but still i felt slightly guilty about harry being late to school because of me. "sorry..."

he caressed my cheeks in his hands and brought my head a bit closer to his, looking directly into my eyes. "what did i say about apologizing? don't apologize for feeling bad sometimes-it happens to everyone, you can't help it no matter how hard you try. i'm so happy and privileged to be able to help you, i'm here for you. you know that right?"

"yeah..."

"good. so now, no more pouting!" he got up from the bed and walked over to my desk where he'd placed a tub of ice cream and a large spoon. "you have all day to relax and rest. and, i brought you ice cream!"

"i don't deserve you."

"you deserve everything in the world, sunshine," he smiled and grabbed the tub of ice cream and started to take the lid off. seeing him concentrated on something, anything, always fascinated me. the way his eyebrows furrowed and formed a small crease between them, and the way his tongue poked out of his mouth slightly. i loved all the different versions of harry, however the concentrated harry always made me smile fondly. i loved him so much.

"when do you get back?"

he walked over to me and handed me the ice cream, "i'm not sure, around the same time as yesterday?" i frowned and nodded, i didn't want him to leave me alone in my room. i always felt so lost whenever we were apart, which was odd since we really hadn't known each other for very long. "i could um, i could ditch?"

"ditch? no, why would you ditch? that's not good."

he smiled and sat down on the bed, cuddling into my side. "well, that means i could spend some time with that tiny, little boyfriend of mine, which doesn't seem too bad."

i blushed, "tiny? i'm not tiny."

"you are." he got closer to my face and stared down at my lips, and i could swear it felt like they were on fire when his lips were mere inches away from them. "my tiny boyfriend."

he finally closed the gap between our lips and kissed me passionately, slowly, just perfectly. i gasped as he nibbles on my lip, deepening the kiss. i had never felt anything like that before, it was as if someone had lit a fire in my stomach and all harry was doing was pouring gasoline to it, making it even bigger and hotter.

we parted slowly and kept our eyes on each other, it was perfect.

"you're really good with the kissing now, boo," he murmured and pressed a quick peck on my nose, causing me to giggle and blush like crazy. "you were good at it in the beginning too, but now... you're just, wow."

"i've had a lot of practice."

he smirked, "and a great teacher i'd say."

"oh yeah. the best." i pulled him in for another kiss, this time we were both sitting up in the bed, making it lighter than before, not that i minded. i loved kissing harry no matter how we kissed, they were addictive. "what was i doing before i met you..."