Past Haunts

"Playing with magical water is the same thing that got mom killed!!"

Narrator

The sun has whined down to slumber as the glowing moon took its place along with a few of the stars that came out to join the moon. The night sky was dark in the South Pole, but it didn't give off a creepy sensation, only a relaxing sense like it did during the sun reign. The icy water of the South Pole was still as calm as can be, showing off its pure dark blue color. The moonlight leads a long, almost white trail in the seawater. Super smooth yet jagged ice walls broke the formation as it was floating above the surface of the water. No sound disturbed the peaceful night as the animals of the South Pole were fast asleep except for a little Tribe that resides in the South Pole called the Southern Water Tribe. This tribe used to be filled with waterbenders of all kind until the Fire Nation came and killed all the waterbenders. They were only leaving the non-waterbenders alive with the fear of the Fire Nation. The Fire Nation is a nation of firebenders that are bound in their ideas of being the greatest benders of all time. The firebenders of the Fire Nation went around the world terrorizing other benders, even wiping out the Airbenders as they were housing the Avatar that believed to be dead, breaking the Avatar cycle. Though the Fire Nation killed all the waterbenders, they didn't count on having waterbenders living in the dark times of the Fire Nation reign.

She was flowing peacefully as the ocean was 12-year old, Tsukkio, one of the two waterbenders left in the Southern Water Tribe. She is the youngest of three kids, but she is the strongest out of the three. Her oldest brother, Sokka, has the brainpower being able to outsmart anyone that crosses his way. Sokka's specialty is coming up with battle strategies, even forming battle formations along with thinking under pressure to get the job done. Tsukkio's older sister, Katara, the last of the waterbenders of her tribe, was motherly taking up that role when their mother died. Katara practices her waterbending here and there, but she is not on the level of Tsukkio's bending. That leaves Tsukkio as the muscles of the family even though she doesn't have that many muscles on her growing womanly body. Tsukkio, ever since her mother died, was to herself except when it came to her Gran-Gran and a little kid by the name of Koda.

Tsukkio was outside embracing the night sky that belonged to the moon. She was practicing her waterbending, Tsukkio's dark brown long hair gleamed under the light of the moon. Her dark brown bangs shaped the sides of her face, even covering her silvery-white eyes that resemble the moon. Tsukkio wore the traditional Water Tribe colors of blue and white as she dressed in a tight fitted sky blue cropped short sleeved turtleneck top. Covering the short sleeve top was a navy blue hoodie outerwear. The outerwear was an 3/4 sleeve as the end of the sleeves had a white line. White fur attached the sleeves to the outerwear and around her hood. Tsukkio wrapped her hands almost close to her elbows with a navy blue fingerless gloves with another pair in white brushing pass the navy blue. Tsukkio wore a navy blue skirt which flowed freely like the water and underneath the skirt was the matching blue navy leggings. Tied around her waist overlapping the skirt was a light chestnut brown pelt. To finished the outfit off Tsukkio wore white fur and the light chestnut brown boots up to her knees. (Pic of Tsukkio below p.s. I hope my vision of Tsukkio's outfit is cute 🥺)

 I hope my vision of Tsukkio's outfit is cute 🥺)