Northern Air Temple pt 1

A/n: I am sorry I missed some update moments to update this story and I haven't forgot it. This story is now my main priority until the end of the story! Lastly I would like to give a shameless promo to Wattpad writer Malia_Ross. Malia_Ross wrote a lovely book called the Dragon Fairy! This story is still in its beginning stages, but I hope you guys can join Malia_Ross on the journey she will take you on her story! The screenshot description of her story is below and click on her orange linked name for more info!

 Malia_Ross wrote a lovely book called the Dragon Fairy! This story is still in its beginning stages, but I hope you guys can join Malia_Ross on the journey she will take you on her story! The screenshot description of her story is below and click...

So I hope you enjoy this chapter!

"THIS IS A SACRED TEMPLE!!!" 

Sokka

We travelled to a new land after the aftermath of Jeong Jeong. I was hoping for the best for Jeong Jeong after I saw the black markings of the forest of the battle between Jeong Jeong and Zhao's men. With Jeong Jeong and the incident with Aang burning Katara, I learned that firebending is more dangerous than I thought of before especially if you don't know what you are doing with it. I couldn't let my mind stay on Jeong Jeong when I have to get Aang to the North Pole and fast so we can end the terror the Fire Nation placed on the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, and more importantly the fallen Air Nation.

Night has fallen in this place Bayou and Appa has landed for the night to camp. Luckily we were able to see some folks along with a traveling Storyteller telling his tell for the night. The Storyteller was telling the tale of the airbenders and how they were often mistaken as birds. I'm happy we are around normal people instead of people hiding out or coming to find us. Everyone that was listening to the Storyteller's tell was gathered around the campfire. The campfire made a light popping noise that was pleasing to my ears along with the tell the Storyteller was feeding to his audience. Our eyes were glued to the older man along with our eyes reflecting the campfire. Nearly everyone, but a tiny group of kids were sitting on the logs like they were chairs. The tiny group of children were sit on the dusty ground.

"So travelers, the next time you think you hear a strange large bird talking, take a closer look, it might not be a giant parrot, but a flying man! A member of a secret group of air walkers who laugh at gravity and laugh at those bound to the earth by it!" The Storyteller ended his tale of Aang's people.

Everyone including me was applauding with the Storyteller was smiling.

"Aren't airbender stories the best?!" Aang smiled happy to hear the joyful tale of his people.

"I wish I could fly like those airbenders!" Tsukkio said with a smile with her hands supporting her head.

"Was it realistic? Was that how it was back then?" Katara asked Aang with a twinkle in her eyes.

"I laugh at gravity all the time!" Aang cheesed showing his teeth. "Haha! Gravity!"

I was paying attention to Aang and my sisters smiling and talking. I'm happy we can smile and laugh like this. After everything with Jeong Jeong and Zhao, we as a group needed to laugh and worry less about the assignment at hand. I was watching my happy sisters and Aang talk until a pair of hands came into my side line vision. I turned my head in the direction of the pair of hands and realize the pair of hands belonged to the Storyteller. The Storyteller was holding in his hands an upside down hat with a smile on his face gesturing for me to offer some money and put it in the hat.