Avatar Roku / I Am Tsukkio, Daughter of the Moon Spirit (Winter Solstice pt 2)

"Sir, the order for the Moon Scroll was a complete transaction,"
"I AM TSUKKIO, DAUGHTER OF THE MOON SPIRIT!!!"

Dawn, Tsukkio

I've been watching Aang all night, making sure the little monk won't fly off with Appa and Momo alone to the Fire Temple. It's dawn, and the moon was hiding under the horizon as the faintest of sunlight was peeking through the sky. Once it was a sign morning was coming around, Aang swiftly bolted, packing his things and silently opening and closing the door behind him to get to Appa. I slowly lifted myself from my sleeping bag, pulling myself out its comfortable bedding. I glanced over at Sokka and Katara, Sokka was sprawled out with his mouth hung wide open deep in sleep. I could have sworn I saw some drool sliding down the side of Sokka's mouth. Katara was sleeping peacefully with her hand supporting her head like a pillow. I still couldn't shake Katara's question of who I am out of my head. Ever since I gave her my unsure answer, Katara hasn't been talking to me, let alone acknowledge me being around her. I don't see why she is acting this way when I don't even know who I am. Monk Gyasto always called me Moonchild, but am I the daughter of the Moon Spirit?

I sighed roughly, shaking Sokka to get up while gently shaking Katara up. Sokka had the look of irritation on his face as he doesn't like to be woken up out of his sleep. Katara had the same look, but not from being wakened up, but from the situation that happened earlier. I'm not surprised Katara can keep a grudge all night, letting it pour over to the next day.

"Is Aang gone?" Sokka asked as he blindly glances around the room for the young monk.

"He just let the room not too long ago, we have to pack our things quickly, or we'll miss the chance to fly with him to the Fire Temple," I replied quickly, rolling my sleeping bag.

"Are you sure Aang just left, or you don't know if Aang already left?" Katara asked, still with that look of irritation.

"I watched him all night Katara with no sleep, so I just saw him left!" I rolled my eyes at Katara's pettiness.

I placed my sleeping bag within my bag as I watched Sokka and Katara get themselves together. Then a grumbled rumbled through the air. It must be Appa grumbling that we're not coming along for the ride. Katara and Sokka were done quickly packing, and we were walking out the housing of Senlin Village when the locals of the village came behind us. We silently watched Aang struggle to get Appa to follow him as Appa sat on his butt.

"Look, I'm sorry, but Katara, Tsukkio, and Sokka aren't coming to the Fire Nation with us. If they got hurt, I'd never forgiven myself," Aang said sadly to Appa. "SO GET YOUR BIG BUTT OFF THE GROUND AND LETS GO!!"

I've never heard Aang yell of anger before besides the squeals of excitement or fear. It was a new side of Aang I've never witness, and to think he will ever yell at Appa like that was surprising.

"I think his big butt is trying to tell you something?" Sokka said as Aang quickly turned around to see the villagers and us of the village.

"Please don't go, Aang. The world can't afford to lose you to the Fire Nation," Katara stepped forward with her hands within each other, expressing her care for Aang. "Neither can I,"

"But I have to talk to Avatar Roku to find out what my vision means, and I need to get to the Fire Temple before the sun sets on the Solstice. That's today!" Aang said as I rolled my eyes.

"Stop acting like we are some fragile beings, you saw us kick and outsmart those Fire Nation idiots, and we'll do it again until there's none of them left!" I smirked, cracking my knuckles.