I'm sorry for not updating

A/n: thanks for the 2k reads! I appreciate that everyone is reading my story 😁! I'm so thankful that you guys are continuing to read this story and I'm happy you guys are not losing faith in this story! Sorry I didn't post last week or any time before that since I'm lazy and procrastinating individual, but this week everything was been going crazy in a lot of good ways while one bad thing happened which my washer is broken and was trying to find ways to fix it. Things have been going crazy as my friend wants to move in and apartment and stuff and I was trying to find an apartment with her, but things are being pushed back. I felt kinda pressure to find an apart,met so she won't have to be on the streets, but things are changing in the situation. As of good things I'm going to be starting up another round of college getting my degree in social working and one last good thing is I was thinking of starting to make music on my own! The hard thing about is writing the lyrics for my song while also telling to tell a story within my very first project which I'm scared to do. But wish me luck and encouragement! Overall I'm sorry I didn't post and it's making me sad that I didn't put a chapter out in a long while. I'll try to write and edit the chapter tomorrow for my birthday so it will probably be published on tomorrow my birthday or that Tuesday!!! No worries I don't think it will take me long time to write since I wrote a little something something for this chapter. But if I do post it tomorrow will be like my birthday gift to you and I will be the first time maybe in a long time to do a double upload!!