The Great Escape

Tsukkio

"Watch who you are pushing!" I jerked arm away from the masked Fire Nation soldier who was standing behind me.

The ramp of the Fire Nation ship closed and slid its way back to the water of the Southern Pole. It was getting further and further away from the only home I ever have known. I quickly watched my home grow smaller and smaller until it was nothing but water and icecaps. A tight grip wrapped around my lower jaw and jerk my head over to their direction. My blue eyes instantly glare into a pair of golden eyes belong to this Prince Zuko. I shook my face away from his dirty hands. Zuko smirked with his arms behind his back.

"I thought if I give myself up, that you will leave everyone alone?" Aang barked as he tried to get out the grasps of the soldiers.

"I left them alone as I promised, but you didn't say anything about taking a waterbender back home with us?" Zuko replied, smirking. "Men hold this waterbender down, and someone wipes this ridiculous makeup off her face!"

I let the firebender touched me, and another one came back quickly with a wipe in his hand. The soldier with the towel began wiping half of my face. After a few seconds, the makeup was now covering the cloth and I saw barefaced. The soldier slides to the side so that this wannabe Prince can see me. Zuko's end of his lip grew higher as he quickly circled me.

"You're the girl I encountered when I was on foot searching for the Avatar," Zuko continues to circle me. "So, you were the one that attacked me with your waterbending abilities having me thinking the Avatar was attacking?"

"You are correct, and I had a blast wiping you and your men in the snow!" I beamed.

"Since you had so much fun, let's see if you have so much fun in a cell on the way to your new home in the Fire Nation!" Zuko continued to smirk. "Men take her to her cell!"

"Tsukkio, I'll save you!" Aang promised to grit his teeth.

"It's fine, Aang doesn't worry about me, just worry about you!" I replied, turning my head back only to be a jerk again.

The grips on my arms grew tighter, and I jerked away. My back was facing Aang and Zuko as two soldiers were standing behind him. Soon coming out of the metal door as it crept open was a fat older man. He was dressed in the colors and clothing of the Fire Nation. The older man stood by the metal door, and his relaxed golden eyes scanned the ship deck to see what was happening. Then the older man's eyes landed on me, and it stayed at me for a little while. I was expecting him to scrunch his old face out of disgust that I'm his ship, but he didn't do that. Surprisingly, the older man seemed calmer compare to Zuko as he smiled at me like I was an old friend of his. I quickly got the feeling that the older man is nothing like the other firebenders or Zuko; this older man is something exciting and kind. Then the hidden Moon told me that the older man smiling at me would be valuable one day.

"Hello, there, young lady!" The older man smiled as he passes by the soldiers and me.

"Hi," I replied, shocked that this firebender will speak to me, let alone in front of everyone on board the ship.

"Uncle, don't talk to trash!" Zuko roared to the older man.

Uncle? That older man is related to Zuko!!? How did that older man survive his miserable short old life with that monster? Did the older man do something wrong to deserve this, or was he volunteered by someone else to be stuck with his angry and obsessed nephew? The soldiers led me through the opened metal door where the older man walked through. The corridors of the ship were dark due to the dark metal walls of the boat. The only light within the hallways was the lit light post that placed every few inches away from each other. The soldiers made me turn right, and then they made me turn left along with the far right of the ship. It seemed like it will be easy to lose your sense of direction if you don't know your way around this bucket of bolts. The soldiers stopped me in front of a metal door, and they opened the door. Once the door opened, they pushed inside and shut the door. The last thing I heard was the locking of keys shifting.