Blue Spirit

A/n: Before I start the chapter, I want to say thanks for the 4k reads. It makes me so happy we achieved this milestone! 

"YOU HIDE BEHIND A MASK, AND YOU KISSED ME!!!!" 

"ME KISS YOU?!?! YOU INITIATED THE KISS FIRST!!!"

Commander Zhao 

 Again, another busy, sunny day had ended, and night's winding down took place. The Moon was not out tonight which is a good thing as I was tired of seeing that big ball of crater looming over me. Every time I see the Moon now, I know that ratchet waterbender, Tsukkio. I was still highly upset about my loss again with the water trash. I've spent my time caring for the Fire Nation nurses and doctors to help me treat my wounds and injuries from the fight against Tsukkio and that Blue Spirit who helped her. My mind stayed on the fact of wanting who was the person behind the mask, but I couldn't put my finger on who it was. The only thing that comes to mind is that the Blue Spirit knows who Tsukkio was and who she is. The thing I can't put together is who could have a connection with Tsukkio because even Tsukkio, during our fight, was surprised to see the Blue Spirit. But I have a way to counteract and capture the Avatar and Tsukkio in two folds while worrying about the Blue Spirit. Later, I will use the Fire Nation's secret weapon, the Yu Yan Archers. 

 I was at the Yu Yan Archers shooting range and faculty, surrounded by towers at each end of the complex. I was waiting for Colonel Shinu to come and speak with me about my request for using his archers to capture Tsukkio and the Avatar. I took a peek at the archers below, shooting their arrows at the target. Even though it was dark, thanks to the moonless sky, the archers could hit their target ideally at the red center. I watched one of the archers getting ready to shoot at the new target awaiting the arrows. The archer prep his bow and then fired off one, two, and three arrows back to back in the exact center as the shafts of the arrows were spilled. Then I heard heavy footsteps hitting the wooden floorboard coming from the bridge towards me. I turned around to see it was Colonel Shinu, just the person I wanted to see!

 "Hello, Colonel Shinu," I said, saluting Colonel Shinu the Fire Nation way.

 "The same to you, Commander Zhao," Colonel Shinu replied, saluting me. "How are your injuries from the battle against the Moon Spirit, child? Word traveled fast about your request of that fleet, saying it will help in the capture of the Moon Spirit child, but your loss traveled faster along with the appearance of this Blue Spirit guy or child as well," 

 "Thanks for your concern, Colonel, and my injuries are doing fine thanks to the help of the dedicated Fire Nation doctors and nurses," 

 So everyone in the Fire Nation knows of my defeat? That Water Trash and Blue Spirit will feel my wrath before turning them to Fire Lord Ozai!!!!

 "I didn't come to talk about my untimely defeat. I came to talk about my request to use your archers in my capture of the Avatar and Moon Spirit," I said to the Colonel with my arms folded. 

"Absolutely not! The Yu Yan Archers stay here; your request is denied, Commander Zhao," Colonel Shinu replied with a stern look on his face. 

 "Colonel Shinu, please reconsider. Their precision is legendary. The Yu Yan can pin a fly to a tree from a hundred yards away – without killing it! You're wasting their talents using them as mere security guards!!" 

 Colonel Shinu shook his head, walking over to the edge of the tower we were standing on, looking over his archers practicing and the ones finally walking around surveying the area.