The Fortuneteller

A/n: Before we start this chapter off, I would like to give a shoutout/promote this Wattpad user by the name of Moonchild365 !! Moonchild365 has written her first story called Louder Than Bombs which is a BTS added member story! If you don't know an "Added Member" book is it is a book about an addition member to a group where we get to read about their normal life outside of their groups along with some personal info to make the character feel real. I read it and I'm in love with the book and if you love BTS or an added member book please check out and don't forget to follow and request a imagine or idea to her. Also before I forget make sure to tell her that I sent you there (P.S. I always wanted to say that and yes your author like to say and do weird things)

 I always wanted to say that and yes your author like to say and do weird things)

"You're destined for great things Moonchild! You are destined to love and marry a powerful firebender of our times, but you are also destined to have tragedies struck you on your path of greatness," 

"I'll tell you a little secret, young Airbender. Just as you reshaped those clouds, you have the power to reshape your own destiny,"

Tsukkio 

 It's been a couple of days since that incident with Zuko. Ever since that day, I have been highly upset about the situation. The thought of me kissing Zuko through that mask then him kissing me for the second kept replaying in my head. The more I see that scene when I closed my eyes, the more I hated myself for letting that happen along with the ever growing frustration of me for not demolishing Zuko the last moments we spoke!! I was stupid for letting myself get caught up in the feeling of Zuko helping me save my village and why did I listened to the Moon and the other spirits? I'm sure they knew Zuko was behind the mask so why did they encourage me to do that? Am I destined to be with Zuko for the rest of my life with him or is it just the spur of the moment?

 I have been thinking about this for the past few days and I was wondering since Zuko kissed me is it possible if he's attracted to me? I should be thinking if I am attracted to Zuko? When Zuko and I kissed, I can't deny there was some sort of spark between us to the point my lips felt pleasurable hot tingle. I'm worried maybe I secretly do have feelings for Zuko and all it took for a mask, helping me save my village, letting the spirits egg me on to kiss him, and saving me from Zhao for me to finally say I have feelings for the guy. I can't help to wonder if Zuko wasn't hiding behind a mask at all and saving Aang and I out the "kindest" of his heart would I still have this attraction for him? Loving or being attracted to the Banished Prince will divide my family probably even more than the situation with mom's death. 

 I have noticed that Sokka, Aang, and Katara has been on edge around me. I'll take guess and say they know who I am upset about, but they don't know who this person or thing could be. Anyways it was the middle of the day and we settled by the riverbanks in the Earth Kingdom territory. Everyone was gathered around what used to be our campfire of last night. Bayou was in the water swimming around probably scaring some of the local fishes away, Appa was napping by the rocks, and Momo flew somewhere. Katara and Sokka was speaking with each other while Aang was making some necklace. I was near the group, but I was in my own little world. There was a sound of something splashing in the water. A flash of green appeared in my eyes before I could recognize the green object, it would simply go back into the water.