Waterbending Master / Bloodbending

A/n: Hello guys! I'm happy to announce that this story has reached 12k reads! I'm glad and thankful that we reached this milestone after it seemed like I have ditched this story. I'm very thankful to whoever is reading and enjoying this story!  

"In our tribe, it is forbidden for women to learn Waterbending,"

"Oh, Moon Priestess can you please teach me how to bloodbend?"

Aang

 After the Northern Air Temple victory, we thought it would be a good idea for us to sail through the skies to get to the Northern Water Tribe. We have been flying for two days straight with no food nor supply stops because we are literally in the middle of no where. We've all been following Tsukkio's directions on how to get to the Northern Water Tribe, but all we have seen is the drifting ices capes and calming water of the North Pole. Since flying for two days straight tension was high and boredom was sky-high. The serene waters and the beautiful peaceful skies of the North Pole couldn't make anyone feel better. 

 Bayou and Appa are suffering the most from this trip since no breaks they began flying at the same pace. Appa was dipping every so often in the cold water of the ocean, but then he will lift himself up again, but still flying at the same pace as earlier. 

 "I'm not one to complain, but can't Appa fly any higher?" Sokka complained. 

 Appa made a low grunt as he dipped himself in the water again and lifted himself back up again.  The water of the ocean splashed once coming into contact with Appa's feet. I really had enough of Sokka's complaining as Appa is doing a lot for us even when he's running low on energy, he still trying!

 "But you are complaining Sokka nearly every time you opened your mouth since the past two days!" Tsukkio rolled her eyes loosely holding the reins of Bayou. 

 "Oh shush up Tsukkio thanks to you, we are lost in the middle of the ocean!!" Sokka shouted. "MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN!!"

 "I know where we are going and we don't have too far to go!!" Tsukkio barked. 

 "I have an idea, Sokka!" I snapped my upper half of my body to the back to see Sokka as Katara laid boringly on her stomach with her hands propping her head on Appa's saddle. "Why don't we get on your back and you can fly us to the North Pole?"

 "I'd love to!" Sokka replied sarcastically with his back facing me. "Climb on, everyone! Sokka's ready for take off!"

 Sokka wiggled his butt side to side (A/n: Like Ari and Nicki 🤣). I know he was trying to be funny, but this made me even more upset. What calmed me down was the fact a waterfall landed right in the middle of Sokka's face as Momo flew to Sokka's butt ready to fly off. I knew the waterfall came for Tsukkio as Sokka turned to give her a deadpan look.