Siege of the North pt 2

A/n: Thanks for getting this book to 16k reads! I'm so grateful for you guys continuing to read this book! Again thanks for the 16k reads! So, I cut this part 2 in half, so the Siege of the North turned into three parts 😁 ! Now let's get on to the chapter!

Post A/n: Thanks for getting this story to 17k reads! I am genuinely thankful for you guys that continue to read this story! You guys don't know I truly feel about it! Also, a heads up, I'm sorry for this chapter, as it may seem out of character for the show to allow this to happen. It's fanfic and helps with things that will occur later in the following two books! But other than that, enjoy the chapter!

 It's fanfic and helps with things that will occur later in the following two books! But other than that, enjoy the chapter!

"The identity of the Moon Spirit's mortal form,"

"Zuko is not dead!"

Sokka 

 I searched around for Yue, Katara, Tsukkio, and Aang because I knew the sun soon would come up and the Fire Nation would attack again. I asked the warriors preparing for the fight about the appearance of my friends and sisters, but they all shook their heads and returned to preparing themselves for the war. My heart started beating faster, and I began panting like an animal or person desperate for water. Where could they be at? 

 "SOKKA!!!" An angelic voice called out to me. 

 I faced the direction of where the angelic voice was coming from, and I saw it was coming from Yue. I took in Yue's appearance, which shocked me as Yue didn't have her winter coat warming her nor her mitts to protect her hands from the chilling winter air. Once Yue was face-to-face with me, Yue placed her ungloved hands within my gloved hands. A tear fell from Yue's crystal blue eyes. My heart began to slow its rapid beating, but it was beating at a medium speed as I didn't see Katara, Aang, or Tsukkio with her. 

 "Yue, where are your coat and gloves?" I asked as I checked past Yue to see if I saw my sisters or Aang following behind her, but they weren't coming. "What's going on?" 

 "Follow me," Yue said as she pivoted to lead the way by pulling my arm, but I stopped her. 

 "Yue tell me what's going on?" 

 "Sokka, Katara needs you. A firebender is attacking Katara!' 

 My eyes widen at the mention of a firebender. A firebender within the walls of the Southern Water Tribe? Were the Fire Nation sitting on the water to distract us from an inside assault they were preparing this time? 

 "Then lead me to her, Yue," I nudged my head in the direction that Yue was going to take me. 

 Yue didn't say anything but nodded her head. Yue began running with me following her, but something was tugging at my heart. Who is this firebender, and where was Tsukkio at to allow Katara to fight this firebender alone?